Download Kinder Assessment apk 2.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
This app tests the knowledge of the literacy and oral language skills of a kindergarten child. This comprehensive app includes typical kindergarten literacy skills, including alphabet letter recognition and sounds in a share-the-screen style. Since the teacher inputs answers as the child gives them, a score is saved, calculated and shown at the end of the testing. This app was designed by teachers, for teachers.
Teachers will find it easy to use instead of pencil and paper for a beginning, middle or end of year assessment. You can count on BugbrainED to provide the tools teachers need.
* Teacher and student use the tablet to assess the student.
* The teacher can quickly assess where the kindergartner’s skill are.
* Automatic scoring relieves the burden on the teacher.
* Large numbers of students can be scored quickly.
* Provides a consistent way to assess all students.
Bugbrained part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update March 16, 2015. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 2.6. Actual size 13.0 MB.