Download Kids Dinosaur Puzzles apk 1.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 44.0 MB
Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite dinosaurs and learn how to pronounce each of their names in English.
This educational and fun set of games helps young children learn matching skills while developing their hand eye coordination and puzzle solving skills. It is a unique early learning game with photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
Now includes bonus Find the Pairs kids memory training game and escape from the maze logic games.
Kid`s Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles has:
• high quality images set against photographic scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• roars and fun sound effects for every dinosaur
• shows written name and pronunciation for every prehistoric creature in the set (English language only)
• covers lots of your favorite dinosaurs including the Tyrannosaurus Rex (T Rex), Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Dilophosaurus, Diplodocus, Gigantoraptor. Also covers some lesser known one’s like the Utahraptor, Zuniceratops and many others.
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
• no advertising
• supports the following menu navigation languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Dinosaur names are available in English only)
Kid`s Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles comes with a selection of free puzzles that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
Jigsaw puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level and enjoy the roars and sounds on completion of each puzzle
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the complicated dinosaur names.
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of our best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
New escape from the maze logic games
Espace Publishing part of our Educational and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update July 18, 2016. Google play rating is 71.6653. Current verison is 1.8. Actual size 44.0 MB.
My son can play this for hours and he is getting so good at saying all the names and he is only 3
three only tree puzzles free :I
Dino puzzle rocked My son loved it.hours of fun .
Good night everyone who came Facebook page for you and I don't want you can get to know how
What Only three puzzles are free. Crap...uninstall!!
Excellent game for my 4-year old dino-lover The game in itself is worth an upgrade to the full version when you have a small dino-lover at home. I like the realistic pictures more than the cartoons you often see. The fifth star is for the excellent customer service.
Fun Easy to use
Its not free 2 puzzles open for free. Rather close everything and say it's a paid version. Waste of data
My three year old son is doing difficult puzzles now. He doesn't like easy. This is a wonderful game yet educational for your child.
Poor So slow and not very good free pictures.
Not good Have to buy most of the levels only 5 levels or 6 levels available crap unistall it ...... not worth upgrading
Dino puzzle I downloaded the game for my 3 year old nephew it took him 2 minutes to do all the free puzzles. It wasn't worth paying to have him speed through the other
Dino pusile Seths is makeing videos on youtube
Reads names I like that the dino names are read and the dino sounds.