Download Keysight Mobile Meter apk Version free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.3 MB
Keysight Technologies Remote Link solution improves your work efficiency and safety. Connect wirelessly to your Keysight U1200 series handheld digital multimeters or clamp meters via Bluetooth® wireless technology. The Keysight Mobile Meter enables you to view measurements from up to three Keysight handheld meters, extending your reach wirelessly to multiple points from a single location. Make measurements from a safe distance and eliminate the need to walk back-and-forth between measured points and control panel during trouble shooting. To further enhance safety during the probing of high-voltage circuits, the Keysight Mobile Meter includes a “voice-out” capability. This feature provides an audible output of your handheld meter readings through the text-to-speech engine in the Android device so that you can concentrate on the measurement task.
- Select either one-, two- or three-meter mode to connect with Keysight U1200 series handheld meters.
- Continuously scan measurements for remote monitoring purposes.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Monitor measurements through a Web browser running on a PC or tablet within the same network.
- Assign labels the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter(s) with just a press of a button.
- Remotely change the measurement modes of connected multimeters.
- Share your measurements as text or image or both via e-mail or other installed sharing apps such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
For more information, visit www.keysight.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any of the Keysight U1200 series handheld digital multimeters* or clamp meter
- U1117A/U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2***, 4.3, 4.4
*U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
**Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 and HTC Thunderbolt smartphones)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of the Mobile Meter.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Keysight Mobile Meter. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Note 3 (Android 4.4)
- Samsung Galxy 5 (Android 4.4)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)
This app no longer being supported. Download "Keysight Meter Logger" now.
Keysight Meter Logger improves your productivity and safety by allowing you to stream measurements in real time from up to 3 Keysight handheld digital multimeters and clamp meters wirelessly:
- Real time streaming of measurement data via Bluetooth
- View your continuous and manually logged data in tabular or graphical format
- View Min/Max/Average calculation
- Retrieve and view previously recorded data
Keysight Technologies Inc. part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update April 20, 2016. Google play rating is 78.6806. Current verison is Version. Actual size 5.3 MB.
Very useful! This is awesome app. I can check out voltages and temperatures using my DMM. Not to mention I can plot the data on a excel spreadsheet using the logger app. This saves me time. Keep it up Agilent!
Not working on Samsung i5500 android 2.1
I'll never go back Meter under my work bench and my tablet on the wall in front of me. No lead wires getting in my way. Extremely convienient!
error with Galaxy tab p3100 i cannot connect with U1232A, pin=1234 that cannot accept
Works great. I use a U1273 for work all the time, and the app with the Bluetooth adaptor adds a huge amount of convenience.
Not working Whenever I try to boot the app, it shows the Agilent logo animation then it crashes. (Sony Ericsson X10 mini - Android 2.1-update1)
Works well on Nexus 7 2012 edition on Lollipop and Droid Maxx on Kitkat. Much more convenient and reliable than using the IR-USB cable for data logging and remote viewing. It does not restart when the app is stopped and restarted after you switch to running another app; simply swiping it out or stopping it fully and restarting gets it working again; if its running when you switch to another app it continues to run properly.
Keysight mobile meter Very useful.