Download Keysight Mobile Logger apk Version free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Keysight Technologies Remote Link solution improves your work efficiency and safety. Connect wirelessly to Keysight U1200 series handheld digital multimeters or clamp meters to log measurements via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Up to three Keysight handheld meters can be connected at a single time. The Keysight Mobile Logger extends your reach, so that you can monitor up to 3 events simultaneously and plot line graphs to observe the trends. During data logging, the Mobile Logger app allows acquired readings to be saved to the Android device’s internal memory and delivered via email. Backup and restore features provide additional ways to manage data files.
- Perform interval or manual data logging.
- Plot line graphs for trending analysis and diagnose drift issues.
- Create mathematical functions and plot it.
- Zoom into area of interest of the graph.
- Save measurements and export in .CSV format via e-mail or Dropbox.
- Set automatic e-mail (SMTP server only) alert based on specified limit.
- Dropbox integration for database backup and restore.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Assign labels to the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter with just a press of a button.
For more information, visit www.keysight.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any of the Keysight handheld digital multimeters*
- U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 ,4.2***, 4.3, 4.4****
* U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR Bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
** Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 with Android 2.3 and HTC Thunderbolt)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of Mobile Logger.
****Android 4.4 is not supporting Keysight Mobile Logger.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Keysight Mobile Logger. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Note 3 (Android 4.4)
- Samsung Galxy 5 (Android 4.4)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)
This app no longer being supported. Download "Keysight Meter Logger" now.
Keysight Meter Logger improves your productivity and safety by allowing you to stream measurements in real time from up to 3 Keysight handheld digital multimeters and clamp meters wirelessly:
- Real time streaming of measurement data via Bluetooth
- View your continuous and manually logged data in tabular or graphical format
- View Min/Max/Average calculation
- Retrieve and view previously recorded data
Keysight Technologies Inc. part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update April 19, 2016. Google play rating is 82.7451. Current verison is Version. Actual size 13.0 MB.
Number of UI issues and outright bugs Good things: A1) It connects to my U1272A. Bad things: B1) The main graph doesn't display anything. This may be a compatibility issue. B2) Why are you faking the segmented display look? We have lots of pixels. Use proper fonts. B3) Scrolling in the UI is pretty laggy (2012 Nexus 7). B4) Overall look and feel of the UI is very much out of date and quite amateur in its design. I've no doubt a company as large as Agilent/"Keysight Technologies" can afford to hire a proper mobile development team.
UPDATE FOR KIT KAT 4.4.2 PLEASE! This app was good until I upgraded to kit kat, please agilent, release an update!
Very useful! This is awesome app. I can check out voltages and temperatures using my DMM. Not to mention I can plot the data on a excel spreadsheet. This saves me time. Keep it up Agilent!
Does exactly what I need it to do! The android app seems to have no issues as opposed to the pc app. :-S
Export is broken Very nice app with the compatible multimeters, but the export just crashes... Impossible to get my data back!
Great functionality. Adds a whole new way to log on a bench. Great app and cool tech. So worth it
Actually useful Very handy. Used it to log temperature profiles. Worked nicely.
Awesome Awesome application
Love the fact you and easily identify instruments
Crashes on Nexus 5 Used to work - Agilent ("Keysight") needs to spend less money on marketing and more on engineering
Works well on Nexus 7 2012 edition on Lollipop and Droid Maxx on Kitkat. Much more convenient and reliable than using the IR-USB cable for data logging and remote viewing. It does not restart when the app is stopped and restarted after you switch to running another app; simply swiping it out or stopping it fully and restarting gets it working again; if its running when you switch to another app it continues to log properly.
No problem with Samsung Galaxy S5, app works great. But why in earth Keysight notifying people that this App it is not further supported. Does your CEO have that much money that does not need more customers? My test bed: U1272A & U1273A among with several U1177A BT modules & Android 5.0....Message to Keysight: We do not need mathematical representation of Volts value at log, regular six digits voltage this is all that we need. Opinion of Professional electrician & Blogger.
It is working well