Download Keitai Jisho apk 0.7.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.3 MB
Visit us on http://keitaijisho.shazkho.cl for documentation, source code, licence, changelog and more...
携帯 (keitai): Mobile (handheld)
辞書 (jisho): Dictionary
Keitai Jisho (mobile dictionary) is an open source project, driven by George Shazkho, which objective is to be a simple and useful tool for non-native Japanese speakers.
It's features are growing over time as it is a freshly created project.
What do Keitai Jisho is?
• A dictionary.
• A free app.
What do Keitai Jisho is NOT?
• A translator.
• A japanese language reference source.
• A paid app, or a pay-to-unlock app.
Currently working features:
• Dictionary query by direct KANA input (main dictionary key is kana).
• Side dictionary queries by using KANJI (special direct query).
• Complex ROMAJI and MEANING (in English) queries (specialized algorithms are used).
• Kanji detailed search (detailed information, stroke order and more).
• Outsourced search service (to reduce application size).
• Smart search history (keeps track of used queries to allow offline query and faster results).
• Forced re-query (if a query ends bugged and it got cached)
• Changelog push on new version.
• Not so formal, but much more usefull "no result" page.
Future planned features:
• Complete offline capability (user agreement needed).
• Graphic search (by direct input or camera) .
• Additional dictionaries (topic-specific).
• Usage references (examples, sentences, etc).
• OFFICIAL WEBSITE
• Source code on GitHub
• Complete changelog
• About Apache License 2.0
• Code documentation (JavaDoc)
Copyright 2015 George Shazkho
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
-Corrected bug in kanji detail request (Thanks to Zoltan Bernaczki for reporting)
-Corrected bug in romaji translation, hint spawn
-Major changes in application backend.
-TTS Utility removed due to poor UI incorporation.
-"What's new" section added.
-New "no results" screen, less formal but more useful.
-Web Services greatly improved.
-Database searches drops up to 50% response time.
George Shazkho part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 12, 2015. Google play rating is 88.5714. Current verison is 0.7.2. Actual size 1.3 MB.
Great App Loved it within 10 seconds of use. As described, no more, no less. Under the simple and intuitive interface is a wealth of information to include stroke order (my favorite feature ). Though I'm no expert, like the description states, it should not be use as a traslator, as context and kanji combinations and pitch can affect actual meaning. Oh, and no annoying ads blinking all over the place. My thanks go to the creator of this app. Very good quick reference app.
I feel in love with dictionary. It doesn't take forever to load the words, has the stroke order and pronunciation, AND it's pleasing to the eye. Good job ^.^
Awesome It's really great. I like this
Pretty good actually Finally a free jisho that isn't slow or looks ugly as hell, I like it.
Actually good Unlike any other jisho apps on the Play Store this one actually works fast, is easily accessible, looks good and gives you everything you need to know. How has it got only 50 downloads? Yeah, it was released in December but still...
This's not bad. This is not bad.. actually it is kind of great too. You guys try it!!
Perfect Great app, please continue working on it