Download K-Sketch apk 2.1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.6 MB
K-Sketch is a “kinetic” sketch pad that makes it easy to create and share simple animations from sketches. Draw objects and act out their motions in real time. Log in with your Google account to share your animations with friends at ksketch.smu.edu.sg.
- Animate by performing motions or creating keyframes
- Use the timeline to make motions faster or slower
- Save animations online to share and collaborate with friends
How to use:
- Draw objects with your finger or stylus.
- Use lasso to select and move objects (grey handle).
- Tap on empty space to de-select.
- Tap on objects to re-select.
- Tap on selected object to perform animation (red handle).
- Double-tap on selected object to change grouping or center of rotation.
- Tap on time slider to move by one frame.
- Double-tap on time slider to insert or modify key frames.
- Open handle menu and timeline menu with double tap (instead of long press).
- Move event ticks with timeline menu (instead of long press on tick).
- Move to previous/next frame with single-tap on time slider.
Due to server changes, all users will need to upgrade to this version by May 15, 2016.
Singapore Management University part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 30, 2016. Google play rating is 75.5556. Current verison is 2.1.5. Actual size 4.6 MB.
Pretty cool Started playing with it for a presentation, love the concept, not jsure if the buttons for adding movement on each frame always show...
Please update new version with animation store in gallery
It should mention that it needs adobe air
O.o you need adobe air tf dude just tf