Download JustResizeIt! apk 2.2.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 761.0 KB
JustResizeIt! Mobile is the ultimate solution to resizing and sending unlimited number of photos all at once, with one click. It's that easy!
Now you can send as many photographs as you wish to as many recipients as you like. And keep all your photos on your phone. Save your time, data volume and space on your phone!
- Resize and send as many photographs as you wish to as many recipients as you like
- Resize photographs to any desired resolution
- You can define different presets for all your needs
- Precise control over the output size and compression
- Save your mobile space with resized files or upload files to a FTP/FTPS server in the cloud
- Save data volume of your mobile phone and send faster
- Integrate seamlessly with your Gallery and E-mail app
- Add photos to your online gallery or website directly from the phone
- Enjoy easy user flow - simple, clean, no ads, no weird permissions
We respect your privacy and therefore this application requires only the following permissions:
1. "Modify or delete SD card contents" & "Test access to protected storage" - needed for temporary files while resizing and sending
2. "Full network access" - needed for sending pictures via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
For more information, help and support, please visit: http://www.justresizeit.com/mobile/
A desktop version of JustResizeIt! is also available.
New tutorial and improved UI.
Perspectives Software Solutions GmbH part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Sept. 15, 2016. Google play rating is 85.4546. Current verison is 2.2.3. Actual size 761.0 KB.
High quality software! I use a Nexus 7 2013 tablet tethered to a DSLR. I needed to FTP upload photos to my own host. This software enables one step resize and upload of the photos I just took. Much faster and more stable than any other FTP client for Android, none of which have these photo resize capabilities anyway. Slick software for any photographer out there. The Nexus 7 as I write this still has some of the highest contrast and resolution so it is ideal for handling hires photos...use this app to get them uploaded to your website and in a usable size... Be sure to buy the full version, totally worth it!
Quick and Useful Would like to be able to choose size of images
Nice, but... How do you get it to prompt External SD card permissions? I can't get it to work... Otherwise, it's great!
Improving! It allows resizing of large images with precise control over the output size and compression. This is most important. The developer is also responsive to feedback, which is great. The Basket (and Google Photos selector) shows cropped thumbnails, rather than letterboxed, making it hard to distinguish between originals and crops. The single file selector worked for me, but when selecting multiple, I couldn't find a 'done' button in Google Photos to return to the app with my selections. There is no control over output file naming or overwriting behavior (automatic and dangerous!). The created preset summary says "send to local folder", but not which one. The ability to upload to social media (Facebook, Flickr, etc) would be nice. The ability to read and write other file types (RAW, PNG) would be nice. Overall, it's an OK app and I hope it continues improving.