Download Jimex News Reader apk 2.2.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.0 MB
Jimex News Reader is a news reader as well as RSS reader
- Read BBC/Channel News Asia/Yahoo full news
- Highly customizability for user to create their own digester for mining the content from RSS
- User can add their favorite RSS feeds via feeds management
- Touch-And-Translate function, open Color Dict/MDict/Blue Dict when touch the words in news page
- TTS function to read the news for you, free your eyes
- Support video podcast, multi-thread downloading make it faster, download queue management
- User can customize their own template to show article through copy to the file from /sdcard/jimex/news_reader/template to /sdcard/jimex/news_reader/user_template, and then modify the html file for their own template
User manual (English): http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1197713700&uk=3610263216
User manual (Chinese): http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1201768141&uk=3610263216
1. Improve the stability of multi-task downloading
2. Bug fixed and enhancement
Jimex part of our News & Magazines and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 31, 2014. Google play rating is 90.8108. Current verison is 2.2.5. Actual size 3.0 MB.
Wonderful app....but This app can get 5 stars if it is compatible with Goldendict. Currently, Goldendict is the faster dictionary on Android OS, and is able to support 6 different formates of dictionaries. Any plan to make it compatible with Goldendict in the near future?
A well designed app with a dangerous stupid design I was changing the default cache folder from phone to SD card. However, since this app does not allow to create a new folder in it, I had to quit to launch a file manager app to do so. (Note!! now the cache folder was set to the root of the SD card but I was not aware!) Then I went back to Jimex to continue the operation. I noticed an option "Clear cache", and clicked it, in the hope that nothing needs to be copied when changing the cache folder. Now the disaster came: Jimex wiped out *EVERYTHING* in the "cache folder", which is the root of my SD card!!!! 53G data in my card was deleted! Fortunately, I realized the disastrous mistake immediately. Most of the data can be recovered. Suggestion to the developer: (1) When deleting "cache", do not simply remove everything under the cache folder. You have to be sure what is the cache and what is not. or else, (2) Simply create a "Jimex cache" folder under the user's chosen cache folder.
Excellent concept. Best News App that I've tried. Great features. Nice customization possibilities.