Download JIM Mobile Voicemail apk 1.5.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.3 MB
BASE Company Visual Voicemail (VVM) application allows you to view and manage your voicemail messages with your smartphone without having to call 1933. To enjoy this service, you have to be connected to the 2G/3G/4G network of BASE Company or to the internet via a Wi-Fi connection. You can consult a list of your voicemail messages, choose which message you like to listen, share, delete, or which message you like to respond.
This application also supports the function Faxmail of BASE Company.
• Consult a list of your voicemail messages and received Faxmail
• Listen or delete any voicemail message you wish
• While listening to the message you can pause, stop, forward or rewind it.
• Respond to your voicemail message by calling or sending an SMS to the correspondent
• Share your voicemail messages
• Read your Faxmail messages
• Change your voicemail password and record a greeting
• Be a BASE Company customer and have access to the 2G/3G/4G network
• Using an Android compatible device (software version 2.3 or above)
• The reception of your voicemail messages via this VVM app is charged following your data tariff plan if you’re connected to the BASE Company network (for example: 1 minute voicemail message represents about 100kb of data usage).
• When you’re abroad, you are charged for receiving and sending voicemail messages via this VVM app following the applicable tariffs of that foreign operator.
• If you’re downloading this VVM app on the BASE Company 2G/3G or 4G network, the used data will be charged. We therefore advise you to download this VVM app using a Wi-Fi connection.
Improvement of messages delivery and messages reading
Telenet Group part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 22, 2016. Google play rating is 70.4762. Current verison is 1.5.6. Actual size 5.3 MB.
Kinda slow to download sometimes