Download JavaIDEdroid apk 2.10.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 9.3 MB
JavaIDEdroid is an integrated development environment which runs on Android and allows to create native Android applications without the need to use the Android SDK on Windows or Linux.
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
* New: aapt now also runs on Android 5/6 (PIE version)
* New: JavaRunner now also runs Eve commandline apps (www.ewesoft.com)
* New: The help page is now also available in the internal editor
* Bugfix: dx did not work on some devices.
Tanapro GmbH, Tom Arn part of our Tools and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update Dec. 27, 2015. Google play rating is 71.8919. Current verison is 2.10.0. Actual size 9.3 MB.
It's not good
Create Java and Android apps on Android Devices... Very useful apps for programmer, who wants to create their java or android apps without using pc. It does not require any additional tool kit like SDK in windows or linux. It will directly runs on Android devices.
Its alright, it'll do I suppose but for beginners or even experts AIDE-Android IDE, is far better and more user friendly!
Vry vry good Its a good app for Android devices and I love it too much thanks for the developer.
I like it five stars
As Advertised It's a free Android IDE for Android, without artificially imposed limitations on development itself. This is what I was looking for, this is what I got. Open source, so anyone unsatisfied with it can improve it. Great work.
Not intuitive and buggy I'm trying to find a JAVA IDE, this one didn't work for me. There's a poorly formatted version log right at launch which was confusing because I was not expecting it...not really a deal breaker though. My complaint is that I could not create a new project (even for testing purposes). I entered a project name, but when trying to select a root directory, I was told that the project directory already exists and that the project is too large for the free version....I hadn't done anything outside of picking a project directory... Nexus 7 - 4.2.2
Cool Its not user friendly developer should make a big tutorial If you know its functions then its very good
Best Best IDE if you know what you are doing, not user frindly, bit much more powerfull than others
Thanks alot. Great work even though there are some minor changes needed.
Game Hey guys. I just want to ask is this app can open which is a game jar on android to install? Would rate this app 5 stars if its can open game jar
It's really nice & I love it
Good one But am unable to underload it on my innjoo i2s
It makes work easy
Very powerful. It's not the prettiest app, with a good UI it would be absolutely perfect. But still, it's functionality looks reeeally good. It's way beyond my knowledge, but it looks like a developer's best friend. If you don't know how it works, because you aren't a developer, please don't give it a bad rating, okay?
Wow i want to program i guess it's pretty good love when you can program on adnroid!
I can't see the txt because it's to dim
Works Really working good
Looks good Pls can I use this app to build an apk?
All I got was a info page uninstalled
Can I kiss this app developer Good app! Nicely done! I have become expert!
Compiler n hands Now no need to program on windows or Mac You can build aaps for android using android How goog
This is very great app
Very good and useful application.
Very useful <3 too easy for programming
Bad Im just looking for a simple ide , but can't even load my project into the app...
Poor UI and documentation I wanted to like this app, but I couldn't even figure out how to create a simple "Hello World" application. I tried reading the "Getting started" section in the help and "Creating your first project" part. The unclear instructions combined with the confusing UI resulted in non-success. It seems you should be able to simply create a project, type some code, compile and see the output without jumping through a million hoops. I've never used an IDE as unintuitive as this one.
independence We got independence to develop java apps without pc
Not a beginner friendly IDE I needed this for an intro class to do homework on the go. It's not as simple as install and go. There are instructions that you have to follow.
Thanks even for the thought People, just lucky patch it. Or mod it.
Its just an out of mind