Download It's Done! apk 2.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.8 MB
Did you close the garage door? Turn off the stove? Take your vitamin? It’s Done app helps you instantly recall completion of routine tasks whenever you can’t remember whether or not you did them. So when that uneasy thought occurs, “Did I remember to…?”, It’s Done helps you confidently confirm the task is done. No need to check or re-check. No worries at all.
Unlike calendar and task apps that nag you to do things, It’s Done simply confirms completion of routine tasks. After all, most people don’t need a reminder to lock the door. The problem is recalling later whether or not you actually did it. Everyone knows that feeling! It’s Done solves the problem and eliminates that feeling of uncertainty.
It’s Done is perfect for anyone who’s ever forgotten anything. It’s also ideal for those suffer with short-term memory loss due to brain injury, dementia, PTSD, or other related medical conditions.
Here’s how it works: Fifteen minutes after you leave the house, you think, “Did I turn off the stove?” Rather than go back home to check, simply look at your It’s Done app task list. The check mark you made when you turned off the stove confirms it’s done. If there’s no check-mark, you better go back. It’s Done just saved your day from disaster.
It's Done is better than complicated calendar or task apps, It’s a quick and easy tool for helping you instantly recall every routine task you performed earlier. Finally, you can complete your task list and relax after you leave home knowing It's Done!
It's Done app can even notify others by text or email that a task is done. Rest easy that mom took her medicine or the kids locked the door.
It’s Done has a beautiful user interface that’s super helpful and highly intuitive. Create your own tasks, each with its own unique icon from the app’s huge selection of icons.
• Set up tasks to repeat daily or at scheduled intervals.
• Each completed task is confirmed, marked-off your task list with a date/time stamp, and stored in the app’s history.
• Customizable check-mark sound and accompanying vibration provide audible and tactile memory cues that a task is done.
• Conveniently categorize and prioritize tasks according to type and importance.
• Automatically sends text and/or email confirmation of task completion to loved ones, caregivers, and others.
• Handy reminder alarms for time-sensitive tasks (take medicine at 9 A.M., etc.).
• Readily attachable notes for additional task scheduler information.
• It's Done app opens quickly to current day’s task list. Easy navigation by day and date allows review of past tasks completed or future tasks scheduled.
Super helpful website www.itsdoneapp.com has User Guide videos, FAQs, and Reviews. Visit and "Like" us at facebook.com/itsdoneapp.
Download the It’s Done Android app today!
It's Done! version 2.0 is completely redesigned to help you recall completed tasks, minutes or hours after you do them:
* Vibrant new user interface
* New Add Task screen allows lightning-fast task creation
* Robust selection of task icons, categories, & priority settings
* Expanded options for scheduling tasks
* Improved reminder alerts
* New Task Customization features
* Enhanced sorting capabilities
* Task List back-up to device’s memory or Cloud
* Improved graphics for super-enjoyment!
A.J. Lester & Associates, Inc. part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update June 10, 2015. Google play rating is 90.0. Current verison is 2.0.0. Actual size 2.8 MB.
Great Best android app for remember to check my stuff.keep it up guys.graphics and smoothly work on galaxy S4
Great for Reminders and Routines I would easily give this app a 4 to 4.5 if I had more control of the order and view. I do not like that I have to re-sort the tasks every time I open.
Superb Must have, very useful app.
Missing some essential features - need to be able to view all your incomplete tasks in one place, needs to have more of a calendar style view rather than a very clunky day by day view and a widget to see all your current tasks rather than having to remember to open up the app every time would be handy