Download Investors Chronicle apk 4.13.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 19.0 MB
Published every Friday, Investors Chronicle magazine is the authoritative source of share and fund tips and comprehensive companies coverage for the private investor.
The complete magazine is available for bundle subscribers to read within this free tablet App.
- The new issue is available for you to download every Friday.
- Once you have downloaded the issue to your device, you can read it wherever you are. An internet connection is no longer needed.
- This App will provide optimised images and clear to read content with every page turn.
- Full gesture support allows for pinch to zoom, panning and swiping.
- You’ll be able to easily share your favourite pages with friends.
About Investors Chronicle
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, Investors Chronicle is the authoritative and independent source of market-beating fund and share tips, analysis and comprehensive coverage of the UK stock market. It has been helping investors make their money work harder for over 150 years. An issue of Investors Chronicle will provide you with:
• Tips of the week. Uncover exciting share, bond and fund tips every week.
• Comprehensive companies coverage. We analyse over 1,000 company results each year to help you conduct thorough research when making investment decisions.
• Weekly features on big investment themes such as emerging markets and commodities.
• Funds coverage. Interviews with leading fund managers plus our in-depth research to help you find the best funds for growth and income.
• Online tip updates. Throughout the week we publish updates on our past stock picks.
• Isa and Sipp ideas. Ideas to take advantage of tax-efficient saving vehicles, including Isas and Sipps.
• Economic analysis. We'll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your savings and investments.
• Trading ideas. 'The Trader' uses clearly explained charts to demonstrate how technical analysis helps him to anticipate market moves and informs his strategy.
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
Financial Times part of our Finance and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 17, 2015. Google play rating is 49.3333. Current verison is 4.13.1. Actual size 19.0 MB.
Nexus 7 user Same problem regarding over typing of password as previous review. Couldn't be r'ssd cutting and pasting. Think you need digital subscription, not just mag subscription, to access for free.
Unusable on Nexus 7 tablet Firstly wouldn't allow me to type in my existing login subscriber password : each character overtyping the previous character. Eventually logged in by cutting & pasting. Then refused to allow downloads - only offering the BUY option. Since I am already a paid up subscriber, I am not about to pay a second time. Have given the app one star because you can't give none but in reality it is null points until it can actually be used.
Very slow I found several problems with the app. 1. Doesn't seem to remember my user name and password 2. Starts up quickly bringing up the first page, but then when I swipe for the next page, it is totally unresponsive and I have to wait 30 seconds before I can turn the page. I am using an ASUS memo pad
Awful hard to login
Cannot log on. The Samsung Galaxy tab 2
Wow! Just what the tablet was made for - take anywhere, read anywhere
Cannot log on. Samsung Galaxy tab 2, or Asus tablet