Download Intellectual Property Rights apk 1.01 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.0 MB
Strategic management of intellectual property rights is crucial for education to play its part in a knowledge-based economy. Knowledge about intellectual property rights as it relates to eLearning and Mobile-Learning is important and vital for educators and students. The role of intellectual property rights as it relates to elearning and mobile-learning is one of growing importance and has permeated discussions relating to the development, design and delivery of these new frontiers of learning.
As an educator or student are you desirous of finding information about IPR questions such as; Who owns the e-learning materials and resources that I create? Who can access it and use it, and under what conditions should I make it available to everyone? “Can I use my photos on facebook?” Am I infringing copyright law by using photos from my course on facebook? How can I define what part of a syllabus and class plan in an elearning course is part of what I was hired to create? If I develop elaborate materials for teaching my online course including electronic materials that require the university to supply substantial resources in order to produce the course, who owns the copyright on these electronic classroom materials? If I develop an e-Learning or mobile learning course and receives assistance from my university in the form of instructional designers, computer technologists preparing learning objects, and significant help in preparing the course, who owns the copyright? What happens if substantial University resources are used to develop an elearning course and there is no written agreement? These questions and valuable responses to these questions and more are provided in this app.
This app is a valuable tool for educators, students, practitioners, individuals, digital libraries and repositories who are involved in aspects of their elearning and mobile learning. Educators’ and users of elearning and mobile learning often have several questions mostly in the form of concerns about their professional rights and responsibilities on issues of copyright, patent and trademark.
1. Promotes an awareness about intellectual property rights, especially as it relates to elearning and mobile learning among educators, students and practitioners.
2. Describes the relevant aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) (copyrights, trademarks and patents) in networked e-Learning and mobile learning environments.
3. Provides guidelines for educators, students and administrators on intellectual property rights for e-learning and mobile learning,
4. . Provides guidelines for educators students and administrators on intellectual property rights for e-learning and mobile learning as it relates to the use of third party materials and
5. Focuses on how to manage Intellectual Property rights (IPRs) and the relationship between institutions and their staff and students.
It is important that educators, producers and consumers of content in e-learning and mobile learning have a clear idea of what they want others to be able to do with the product of their intellectual labors and what we don’t want them to do.
Jasmine Renner part of our Education and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update Jan. 29, 2014. Google play rating is 88.0. Current verison is 1.01. Actual size 3.0 MB.