Download InnAR Wars apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
For Project Tango-enabled devices only.
NOTE: MULTIPLAYER IS CRASHING IN THIS VERSION. It only works in the Development Version, not release mode. I'm working on fixing this right now. If you want to try multiplayer, contact me directly and I'll give you the Development APK.
Two players battle for domination over an asteroid field scattered with uninhabited planetoids. Walk around your room hunting for the opponent's bases and send attack ships to destroy them.
Features a single player gameplay with no active CPU opponent--all planetoids are occupied by the enemy, however. Place your bases in the room, then walk around looking for your enemy's bases. In the meanwhile, send attacks to take over occupied planets, or blast asteroids with your mining laser to collect NRG used for attacks and upgrades.
Also a very early version of real-time multiplayer. Please refer to this document on how to play the game with two Tangos in the same room as it can be quite convoluted.
Check the full notes on the alpha here:
However in summary:
* You need two Tangos, one starts the game as Host, the other joins the game as Client.
* TANGO EXPLORER IS REQURIED TO MAKE ADFS
* Host scans the room using Tango Explorer to create an ADF.
* Then Host runs InnAR Wars and taps the Export Latest ADF Button
* Host then taps the Upload Exported ADF button, which will upload the ADF to the cloud.
* Host then taps Host Game
* Host will then see the localization screen pop up. Once the tablet is localized, press OK. You can also press OK if it hasn't localized, the game just won't work very well.
* Place your 3 bases and your energy trap.
* Then hand the tablet over to player 2, and have her place her 3 bases and energy trap.
* Host's tablet then goes into Client Connection Wait mode.
* 2nd player, Client, takes her Tablet and taps Join Game.
* The Tablet will then download the ADF file from he cloud and present the user with an Import dialog. Tap OK to import the ADF to your Tango.
* Now tap the "Ready" button.
* The game will show the Localization screen--tap OK when localized. If you tap OK before the tablet is localized, both Tablets won't be in the same coordinate space.
* Now, both players can walk around sending attacks at planetoids, blowing away asteroids, and hunting for each other's bases in real-time!
-- MOST of this is largely untested, so there are likely MANY bugs.
**fixed broken drop ships**
So it has multiplayer but it hasn't. Multiplayer doesn't work in release mode for some reason--so hosting a game probably won't work for you. I'm putting up a private development build that does work--but you'll have to get it from me personally.
FLARB part of our Strategy and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Sept. 30, 2015. Google play rating is 93.3333. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 0 bytes.