Download Ink: Tattoo Simulator apk 3.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.3 MB
NEW GALLERY MODE!!!
Choose from over 40 Different Designs including: Zodiac, Tribal, Kanji, Asian, Fairy, and Classic Tattoos.. and more!
---- ON SALE! ------
Ever wonder what a tattoo might look on you? Got a design in mind that you'd love to test out before going under the needle? INK: Tattoo Simulator lets you do just that!
With a few clicks of the camera shutter you can superimpose any tattoo design on any part of your body. With built in color adjuster your friends won't know if it's real or fake! And when you're done with making your tattoo you can save it to your device, email it, or ever post to Facebook to get feedback from your friends. So what are you waiting for? Get INK now so you can get inked later!
The coolest thing since sliced bread! Perhaps cooler! Less carbs!
• New Gallery Mode! Choose from over 40 Different Designs. Zodiac, Tribal, Kanji, Asian, Fairy, and Classic Tattoos
• Gesture Control: Zoom, Scale, Rotate, and Place your Tattoo for the perfect pic!
• Brightness/Contrast control for realistic photo manipulation
• Built in Help to get you creating Tattoos in no time
• Easy and intuitive interface (a baby can use… please don't tattoo your baby)
• Find Tattoo Shops from LA, Miami, to New York, and Tokyo!
• Post your pic to your Facebook page and show everyone your tattoo design!
• Email to friends, family, loved ones, hated ones, and even family pets(granted they have an email)!
• Save to your device for future viewing!
• With INK: Tattoo Simulator mix any tattoo with any body part! The combinations are endless!
Note: App requires camera access. Internet access required to email and post on Facebook.
For More info: www.CatHeadStudios.com/INK/
Cat Head Studios part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update July 5, 2011. Google play rating is 42.5. Current verison is 3.0.0. Actual size 4.3 MB.
This app can easily jump from poor to untouchable if you could use an already existing photo as well as taking a pic of area u want tatted.
Keep moving Wouldn't I love to have my money back from this abortion... Do yourself a favor, spring for a stencil and a ball point pen... It will be more effective in visualizing tat placement.