Download ING Smart Banking for tablet apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
Smart Banking for tablets
Manage your private and business accounts easily and securely via your tablet with this banking app from ING Belgium.
How does it work?
Discover the full functionality of the app via our demo video using fictive data. Not an ING customer yet? Open your free current account directly via our app.
Logging in for the first time? Create a profile using your ING Card Reader, choose a 6-digit profile code and you are ready to take advantage of all of our app’s features. Your profile code is all you need to log in and sign your transactions.
• Check the balance and transaction history for all your current accounts and savings accounts (including those for which you have a mandate), credit cards and investments.
• Rename your accounts in order to identify them more easily and have your account number sent to any e-mail address.
• Make transactions between your current or savings accounts, to beneficiaries saved in Home'Bank or Business’Bank or to any other Belgian account.
• Check your payments with a future execution date as well as the upcoming payment of your standing orders.
• Enter and sign payments requiring multiple signatures.
• Analyse your monthly income and expenses more closely via clearly identifiable categories. You can easily change these categories if necessary.
• Find your closest ING branch and make an appointment straight away with one of our employees.
• Apply for a savings account, a credit card or a pension savings plan via our app.
Log in even faster thanks to the improved performance of the app.
Various general improvements.
ING Belgium NV part of our Finance and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update March 21, 2016. Google play rating is 80.1901. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 12.0 MB.
Real screen orientation hell! For portrait orientation I'm forced to use smartphone version, for landscape - tablet one. Caused me to install both on my Tab3 8.0. But additionally tablet version support only one of two possible landscape orientation thus causing upside down drawing on my Tab3 8.0 in it's samsung cover.
No more business and data clutter Mixing accounts that shouldn't be mixed for the account overview graphs. Why not give users a way to select? The new version removed business accounts linked to a profile without communicating how to reintegrate them. Unclear usage of alphanumeric, numeric and extended numeric keyboards.
excellent! fully functional home banking. great work! When is Zoomit support planned?
Works well but what about ZoomIt? Can we have a way to approve ZoomIt payments with this app?
Cannot login I have a 10 inch tablet. I installed the app but when I press to login it does not prompt me to any form for my credentials. It is a petty because I was waiting for this application to come to the Google store for a long time. Let's hope developers will fix the issue.
Registration? can't register, no buttons on my 9.7" tablet. Fix please.
Nice work. Very nice app and love the budget module
Update solved all problems. Very practical, nice interface. Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition. On 7 nov 2013 app was crashing when making transfer. Posted a 1 * review. On 8 nov got reply from ING development team that new version of app had solved problem. Indeed, app works fine now, good service guys! ;-)
Very nice I have not experienced any crashes. Very exited, looking forward to future developments.
Does not work on Samsung Note 10.1
Windows Phone Amazing app to use on Android, but please port it to Windows Phone as well.
good app with major shortcoming no SEPA transfers to foreign accounts other than those pre-authorized on the website. This is ridiculous and complicates things instead of simplifying them.
Very useful app
What happens with zoomit? The app is great but it is unexplainable that zoomit does not work on it. I read that it is now available for the app in smart phones. What about for tablets?