Download Infolicious pro UCCW skin apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
With the Infolicious skin you get all important information you need on your homescreen.
Infolicious consists of two UCCW skins (Infosphere & Notibar) and comes in 6 different colors:
Orange | Blue | Dark | Green | Purple | Red
You can use this UCCW skin on your Homescreen as well as on your lockscreen, using e.g WidgetLocker.
If you want to try Infolicious for free, here you can find the Infolicious light Version.
=== FEATURES ===
This UCCW skin pack contains 12 skins.
- Day of week
- Next Alarm Time
- Todays Condition
- Min. / Max. Temperature
- Battery Level
- Battery Bar
=== YOU CAN EDIT THIS UCCW SKIN INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ===
=== INSTRUCTIONS ===
- Before you can use this UCCW Skin you have to install the current Version of the Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) App
- After downloading from the Play Store, launch the Infolicious App from the App Drawer
- On the next screen tap "OK" for "Replace" App
- On the next screen tap "Install". If that´s finished, tap "Done". The skin is now installed
Add the widgets
- I use the Apex Launcher, but you can also take Nova Launcher or the stock one.
- My Apex settings are: Portrait Grid 10x6 | Horizontal margin: none | Vertical margin: none
- Add a UCCW Widget on your Homescreen (recommended size 4x4 for Infosphere and 4x3 for Notibar)
- Select Infosphere or Infobar skin from the skin list
- Touch the hand when it appears on your screen and wait a second. The skin should be placed on your Homescreen.
- You can resize the widget if you want.
If you want to modify this skin you have to do the following steps:
- Launch the UCCW App and tap the "Menu" button, tap "Hotspot mode" -> "off". Now UCCW will exit
- Touch the UCCW widget you want to modify. UCCW will open with the edit window.
- Here you can change colors, time format and hotspots.
- When done, tap the "Menu" button, tap "Hotspot mode" -> "on". UCCW will exit and your changes are applied.
=== IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS, SEND ME AN E-MAIL ===
=== CREDITS ===
Credits for the Climacons weather icons goes to http://adamwhitcroft.com">Adam Whitcroft
Android Screen part of our Personalization and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update June 19, 2013. Google play rating is 90.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.