Download inCall Manager Light apk 1.4.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.5 MB
Time is money! inCall offers a business service that allows you to
your calls and export them as text or CSV or send them via email.
Right after you hang up, your calls can be commented on, marked as private or business via a simple swipe of your finger. The inCall call lists are always up-to-date and can be easily sent or shared via email or ohter office applications (e.g. google drive). Furthermore, you can configure the default behavior of inCall. On the one side private callers can be ignored, on the other side business callers can always be charged. The default behavior is to ask for your permission.
A lot of addional extra features are already included in the package!
- Including statistics: See a chart that presents all calls per contact for a certain time range.
- Contacts can be imported into inCall, nice and easy.
- Calls are imported into inCall in real time.
- If you activate the Live Classification Feature, calls can be modified right after you hang up - inCall doesn't even have to be started.
- The Auto Export Feature allows an automized export workflow via email: daily or weekly.
- Export lists can be easily pre-sorted by name or date.
- Usage is super easy - swiping through the app does the job.
- It is possilbe to define a minimum duration for a call to be charged. Only if this duration is exceeded, the inCall workflow starts!
- Exportlists are automatically sent via the inCall mailservers. You only have to define your gmail account and a recepient in the preferences.
inCall requires the following permissions:
Read your contacts - We need to access your contacts to identify the caller and display his/her information in inCall.
Reroute outgoing calls - This is necessary to identify incoming calls. Required by the Live Charge Feature.
Read call log - We need to access your calls as the main purpose of inCall.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - This is necessary to create the inCall database that is used to organize your calls and configurations.
Full network access - Export and share your calls via email or other applications.
Run at startup - The Auto Export Feature must be checked at startup. inCall will not be started.
Read phone status and identity - We only access your gmail account to forward the export emails to our mail servers.
In case you like inCall and it's features, there is the possiblity to license it for your company. In this case, inCall is directly connected to your backend and automatically synchronized, which offers a lot of benefits - after all time IS money. More information will be available soon.
New category: private calls
New statistics view to analyse your calls directly in the app
Better performance for lists
hase entertainment part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update April 15, 2015. Google play rating is 86.6667. Current verison is 1.4.1. Actual size 3.5 MB.