Download iGiggled apk 1.399 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.2 MB
iGiggled comes with two types of embedded browsers. One with unrestricted web access and allow users to search for all kinds of information. Second is restricted to searching and browsing for specific baby care, pediatrician and other healthcare information. Both allow navigating, opening and viewing web pages, emailing to friends, twitting and posting to social media.
Direct 911 and ER tab on the ...and sub tab features on the screen, allows direct connection to the nearest hospital via email, phone and map. As an alternative, the emergency tab linked to the GPS allows all features of the contact tab, it also reveals location and allows a snapshot of environment in case of extreme danger.
Built for IOS, iPad, HTML5 and Android, iGiggled allows several authorized users to share information from inside the app. Avoid making noise, send readable push notifications rather than a phone call if and when a sitter is needed. Use geo-location and beaming capability to track and share information with members of the family.
Features like DailyNotes and LogBook are for documenting every moment of the baby's growth - from food to diaper changes. From sleep or nap patterns to mood and activities. A good tool for briefing a Doctor, a Nurse, a Nanny or any health care specialist in an emergency. Allows multi-users with access but requires authorization.
Logbook is capable of syncing with Google calendar, iCal, Microsoft Outlook or any third party calendar system.
Snapshot is a tell a friend feature. It is for capturing the moment or the spectacular event. You can post to friends, to social media, email, gallery box, fan wall and comment later.
Gallery is for pictures with notes or without notes. You can customize your layout, sync with Picasa, flicker and Instagram.
There is also a YouTube feature for streaming latest videos about parenting and toddler care.
Apart from being a toddler care app, this app is also family and household focused in-app. It is as much a source of information on parenting tips, baby care as it is dealing with growth, teenage habits and balancing it all with a career - if you are a busy parent.
- email photos and add comments directly from the tell a friend and CamShot tab inside the app to social media, fan wall web page, friends and family members.
- browse news, read and listen to expert advice on parenting and toddler care on YouTube or lists of iGiggled specially browser tabs.
- stay up to date with baby care products and recent developments in healthcare with the baby care and toy world tabs.
- press the emergency tab on the screen, find out the nearest hospital, navigate your way or wait for the first respond(er) to arrive.
- with the GPS, take a picture of your surrounding and send it off to the ER in case of an emergency.
Abbey Laurel-Smith part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 0 to 0. Last Update April 23, 2014. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 1.399. Actual size 5.2 MB.