Download iCCS apk 1.1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.0 MB
iCCS is a platform to deliver the top CCS Guidelines in one single app.
The intial launch includes the following guidelines:
• CCS Antiplatelet Guidelines (2011, 2012)
• CCS Atrial Fibrillation (2010, 2012, 2014)
• CCS Drive+Fly (2003, 2012)
• CCS Heart Failure (2012, 2013, 2014)
• CCS Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (2013 - Parts 1 and 2)
• CCS Lipid Guidelines (2012)
iCCS contains guideline summaries, introductory videos, clinical calculators, useful drug tables, clinical trial summaries, and a comprehensive library of guidelines and pocket guides.
The following trials are new in Heart Failure (2013): CABG PATCH, HF-ACTION, PARADIGM-HF, STICH, and TOPCAT.
The following trials are new in CRT (2013 Part 2): BRUISE CONTROL, PROSPECT, and PROSPECT-ECG.
Note: The default keyboard on certain devices may not contain a comma, which is needed for some tools. If so, please install the default Google Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
• New guideline: CCS Atrial Fibrillation (2012)
• New guideline: CCS Lipids (2012)
• Updated guideline: CCS Heart Failure (2014)
Canadian Cardiovascular Society part of our Medical and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 9, 2015. Google play rating is 88.3333. Current verison is 1.1.5. Actual size 4.0 MB.