Download iButton Assist apk 1.3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 683.0 KB
iButton Assist allows you to distribute and maintain massive amounts of Maxim iButton temperature loggers.
- Programming of DS1921G, DS1921H, DS1921Z, DS1922L, DS1922T, DS1922E and DS1923 type iButton temperature/humidity logger devices
- User-controllable mission settings: Sampling rate, rollover (yes/no), mission start delay (optional), measurement accuracy (DS1922/DS1923 only), temperature/humidity software correction (DS1922/DS1923 only)
- Deployment time and location are automatically stored, the internal iButton clock is set on programming
- Users can take and attach pictures for easier locating logger devices in outdoor scenarios
- CSV export of measurements to Dropbox, GMail, Skype, etc.
- Mission parameters and measurement data are stored in a SQLite database, the SQLite database can be exported to various applications (e.g., Dropbox, GMail, ...)
- Over-the-air synchronisation in conjunction with a Global Sensor Networks (GSN) server
Using this app requires a USB OTG cable and a DS9490 USB 1-Wire iButton reader device.
If you do not own an Android phone yet, please take care that you will need a device that supports USB host mode. For example: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3, ... the new Google Nexus 4 does unfortunately NOT support USB host mode.
- Fixed a bug in the timestamp generation when uploading data to a GSN server
- The synchronization between the Android application and GSN servers is now based on HTTP POST requests instead of using TCP sockets
- The synchronization state can now be reset by using a new button that has been added to the deployment settings
TIK Institute, ETH Zurich part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 18, 2013. Google play rating is 88.5714. Current verison is 1.3.1. Actual size 683.0 KB.
Great App which increases utility of iButtons I am using this application for field research and it is highly recommended. It is more intuitive than the software that Dallas makes for iButtons and 3rd party pay for use programs. I have installed it on a Google Nexus 7 tablet and it has performed flawlessly. The ability to upload data from the field and program it with a portable tablet is a great asset to field biologists and ecologists who use i Buttons. The programmers are also extremely responsive and have helped reshape the program to meet my needs.
It a very convenient app for missioning buttons- much faster than the OneWireViewer from manufacturer. Only suggestion for improvement is the ability to name the .csv files during saving. Our buttons are thrown into a mixing process and pulled out in random (but important-to-record) orders.