Download Hwk. Planner and Timetable apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.6 MB
Hwk. works around you, is fast, simple to use and extremely powerful. Organize your assignments, homework, coursework, timetabled lessons, exams and session notes with little effort. Created by a lecturer and student who knows how study works.
Now completely free, no adds, no in app purchases. Enjoy!
With just a few taps you can add a new homework, task or coursework assignment into the planner. Don't hang around in class typing details into a form that forces you to fill in every detail. Just set the name and due date and you're good to go then come back to it in your own time to set the optional details.
- Sortable, fully functioning to-do list for each assignment
- Choose customised subject from a drop down menu
- Choose to be reminded about the assignment (see "Homework Reminder" below)
- Check off when it's completed and enter the grade
- Change any of the details at any time
The to-do list is designed so you can break down any assignment into manageable steps. Simply enter the next steps and check them off when done; never lose track of complicated tasks again!
Ever forgotten about a task or left work at home? Hwk. will remind you with a notification if you have any homework due in the next day, whether completed or unfinished. You decide the time to be reminded and which assignments to be told about. This can be switched off in the settings if you prefer.
*See Upcoming Assignments*
Assignments are sorted by due date in categories of Overdue, Today, Tomorrow, Next Week, After Next Week and Completed. See what's coming up and plan your work around your due dates. Overdue assignments are highlighted in red and completed assignments in green, see at a glance what is to be done in an order that makes sense.
Pressing the sort button groups assignments by subject. Use this to keep track of your progress, see what grades you've had back and how you're doing in each subject. Really useful for module-based courses where every grade counts.
Turn your device landscape to see the traditional timetable layout, portrait to see the simple list view! Designed from the ground up to be extremely flexible but easy to use. Have a session on the 2nd Tuesday of every month? What about a short module running for just a few weeks in the middle of the year? Is your timetable different every other week? Want to include one-off sessions, tutorials, exams or presentation dates? All of this is as easy and as intuitive as setting up a standard weekly timetable of uniform sessions.
Timetable features include:
- Sessions can start and end on any minute of the hour
- Can be set to show any combination of days of the week
- Will automatically re-size to include every session scheduled in a week
- Sessions can be set to the following frequencies:
Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly by date, Monthly by nth day of the month (e.g. 2nd Friday of each Month), One-off
- Notes can be made for sessions
- Edit individual sessions or all of a type at once
- Set the color highlight
- Can be used for sessions and one-off events such as exams and events
- Sessions are easy to set up; start and end date for a session is entered once for all sessions (can still be set to different for different sessions)
- Length of a session and frequency is saved from one the last time it was set avoiding repetitive data entry.
- Once the first session is in, adding a new one simply means setting a subject, a time and a day of the week. All other details are optional.
*Subject Set up*
Creating a subject is easy, in the "Subjects" section click on the plus icon, name it and choose one of over 70 unique subject icons.
Anidari Apps part of our Education and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Feb. 24, 2014. Google play rating is 88.3333. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 6.6 MB.
Nice and flexible Just what I needed, the timetable lets me add sessions any way I need to. Should help me get my assignments done.
Perfect! Just what I need to keep on top of my assignments. Simple and easy to use, this is great for any education level!
Useful I'm an adult studying at home and this is really useful for me to schedule my time. However a widget would make it 5 stars!
Was great but then stopped working after a few months. I can't add my assignments to my list anymore. Just says "homework planner has stopped working". I really liked this app please fix it.
Great app. Easy to use and really useful.
Great app Very helpfull especially as i have bad organisation skills
Great app...almost perfect Please can you try and give the app a feature that will allow it to sync to S Planner on Samsung. Thanks