Download Human Brain Parts & Functions apk 1.7 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 12.0 MB
How the brain works? What are the brain's functions?
This application gives you 3D brain model and awesome informations about the parts, functions of the human brain.
The brain is the most complex organ in the human body. It produces our every thought, action, memory, feeling and experience of the world.
In our application's "General Features" section you will find knowledge for following and many subject;
- How does 100 billion neurons interconnects by their 100 trillion synapses?
- What are the main parts of the brain?
- Brain Structure,
- How does our brain process language?
- What are Cortical and Functional Divisions?
- Understanding the relationship between the brain and mind,
- Evolution of brain,
- Brain anatomy,
And many more..
Human brain has many parts and it contains a staggering 1 billion nerve cells, or neurons. In our application's second section, you will find knowledge about brain parts(29 part) and functions.
- Relationship between amygdala and emotions,
- Brainstem and Autonomic functions such as breathing, heart rate,
- Higher Brain functions and Prefrontal Cortex,
- Primary visual cortex called as Optical Lobes,
- Cerebrum Function,
And rest of all brain parts with colorful images..
Our app includes 3D model of human brain.
With 360 degree rotation of human brain you can use 3D model with a swipe of your finger.
You will find more useful informations about brain in our application.
Learn about your brain and use it more powerful.
*** Version 1.7 ***
- Added 3D Brain Model ( 360 degree rotation & animation of brain )
- New Fresh design and icons
- Added New Listview style
- Updated Contents
- Performance improvements
AXON part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update July 13, 2016. Google play rating is 83.3333. Current verison is 1.7. Actual size 12.0 MB.
M.S. patient This helps me to understand which parts of my brain have lessions and which parts of my brain those lessions are moving into over time as this disease progresses. I receive 1-2 M.R.I.'s per year and the "Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence" at the "Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation", Makes all my information, from blood tests to M.R.I.'s to complete Doctor's notes available to me via Internet. It is so helpful in knowing which part of my brain does what. Thank You very much.
Just bought the full version Great app!! The full version was definitely worth it!