Download HSBC HK Mobile Banking apk 2.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Mobile banking is a safe, quick and easy way to manage your money on the move. Download the new, HSBC HK Mobile Banking app today to enjoy the freedom of banking on the go.
What are the benefits?
This is not just an improved version of our current mobile banking app – this is a brand new app specially built for Hong Kong, with reliability at the heart of its design. Its many benefits include:
• New and improved design offering a smoother and streamlined experience
• Enhanced tools for making transfers and managing your money
• As secure as ever
Getting started is easy!
Open the app and log on with your existing Personal Internet Banking details. Once you have logged on, you can enjoy an array of convenience services, including:
• Get an instant overview of your local and globally linked banking and credit card accounts
• Use HSBC Easy Pay for transferring money to eligible HSBC and Hang Seng Bank Limited accounts using mobile numbers
• Make money transfers and bill payments
Start using now and enjoy the convenient banking experience.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd part of our Finance and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 14, 2016. Google play rating is 60.5128. Current verison is 2.0.2. Actual size 0 bytes.
Very bad UX I dont want all of my balance display on a single screen with bigger font size. It is nonsense and useless to put the preimer and advance at the top. I just want to keep these accounts secretly and check on demand. Your app just expose the problem to me.
1. Slow start up 2. Wrong implementation of Back button 3. Same font size for transaction amount and transaction date 4. No floating header 5. Should implement fingerprint authentication 6. Wrong progress bar position 7. Dialog still Holo style 8. Same page still having same layout as old app (e.g. P2P payment)
E-statement I only have a tablet. Chrome disallows me to access to HSBC website due to website security problem. I changed to Internet and able to log in HSBC website but always unable to download statements. In the past, I can use Chrome or Internet to log in and download statements successfully. HSBC hotline suggested me to do factory reset or use a computer to log in website. Why not told me I must use a computer before I applied for e-statement? It wastes me time to apply. How can I lodge complaint to HSBC?
White Screen The screen does not show up now...
Very simple, elegant and prestige! Excellent user experience!
Still no mobile payments for latest phones Nexus 6p still not supported for mobile payments.. It's a 1 year old phone now