Download HOW TO WRITE A SONG apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
The NEW & IMPROVED Version 2.0 of the 'How to Write a Song' App includes Songwriting Tips, Resources, Student's Guide, Idiot's Guide, step-by-step guides on how to write pop songs, hit songs and so much more! Everything you need to know about crafting and composing the very best song possible is contained within and through this app. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY MUSICIAN - WHATEVER LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE.
Ever since early man got his groove on by banging on a log with stick, or playing skull marimbas, humans have been writing songs. The process has evolved over time—we've developed more words than "ugh ugh," fine tuned melody, and stacks of Marshal amps that go to 11 ... but the urge to express ourselves in song remains as strong as ever. This App will show you how to do it!
Here's 10 basic tips to get started with:
1. You can usually record yourself a memo on a cell phone, and if not, you can call yourself and leave a message of your singing or humming on your voice mail. Make sure you sing loud enough for the song to be clear when you listen to the message later; make people think you're crazy!
2. Make sure your song is catchy, but not in that annoying way.
3. Experiment with lots of ways of making sound. Try to play an instrument you are less familiar with. The "mistakes" you make may prove inspiring.
4. Currently most popular songs have some variation on the following sequence: intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge/instrumental solos, chorus, and sometimes an outro. Sometimes the order of these components is different, and sometimes one or more of them is absent.
5. Dynamics are a good tool to utilize to separate out the different sections of the song. Quieter for verses, louder in the choruses. Dynamics can also help to create that chorus hook that everyone will remember when listening to your song.
6. Another great way of writing a song is to write a free verse poem with a little rhyming. I find it easiest to write songs when I don't think of them as songs but as poems. I write my poem then edit it by finding the right stanzas for the verses and the perfect stanza for a catchy chorus that pulls it all together.
7. Take your time. Most songs don't pop out of nowhere and scream, "Hi! Here I am! Write me!" As the old saying goes, "good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye". So just wait for it. One day you'll get it.
8. If you've got total writer's block, start by scribbling out your feelings/what you want to talk about. The lyrics will come to you when you see the lyrics on paper. Well, it might take some work, but at least get those beginnings of a song down.
9. It helps to know how to play an instrument. Knowing how to play a guitar or piano, for instance, will make songwriting immeasurably easier. Plus, you'll be able to accompany yourself when you sing for others. If you don't have an instrument, try using Google to find some song makers. Free ones are hard to find, but you can always get a free trial.
10. Stop, collaborate and listen to another songwriter. Some people can pen great lyrics, but can't write a melody to save their lives; for others, the reverse is true. Find a like-minded songwriter who can put your words to music or your music to words. Many hit songs have been written by collaboration.
SCHUB part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Jan. 17, 2014. Google play rating is 70.2679. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.