Download Hindi apk 3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 9.8 MB
Download this Android application to teach your child the Hindi alphabet, animals, colors and numbers. This delightful little app arranges all the items as a sequence of flash cards. Each item is illustrated and a narrator's voice shows how it is pronounced. You can even personalize the application by recording your own voice. With the "Autoplay" mode, your child can follow along from one item to the next.
* 4 sets of cards: Alphabet, Animals, Colors and Numbers
* Choose to play audio or not
* Record your own voice to replace the built-in audio
* Use 'Autoplay' to automatically move to the next card after a delay
* Tutorial to learn how to use the app
* Links to apps for other languages
* Recommend your friends to download the app
* Clean and beautiful design
* No ads
- New menu to perform common actions
- Tutorial to learn how to use the app
- UI improvements and fixes
- Other bug fixes
Jasleen Singh part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Oct. 15, 2015. Google play rating is 78.8571. Current verison is 3.0. Actual size 9.8 MB.
The best app for learning Hindi alphabets Loved it. My little one loves swiping though the cards. The best features are the voice, smooth transitions and the phonetics in English for non-hindi speaking parents. I hope the developer comes up with more apps in other languages.
Super cool app for kids :-)