Download HIIT Me apk 1.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
High Intensity Interval Training (and its methodologies like Tabata, Fartlek etc) has become an incredibly popular way to rapidly increase fitness and burn fat. HIIT Me allows you to create a workout by defining exercises (e.g. sprint hard for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, repeat 8 times). Once you press play, it will count down and read exercises/rests to you as its time for you to perform them. There are a lot of quick and dirty HIIT apps out there allow very little customization, stop timing your workout as soon as you switch the screen off, or have alerts that can't be heard over your music.
HIIT Me is different:
- It has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface for creating any interval-based workout, from the very simple to the ridiculously complex. Want to create a workout where you work hard for 15 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds, then repeat that 10 times, then take a minute's rest, then repeat the entire thing twice? No problem.
- It's specifically designed with working out while listening to music in mind. Start your music app, start your HIIT Me program, put your earphones in and go. When its time to change exercise the app will lower the volume of your music, read out the next exercise and turn it back up again, just like Google Maps does.
- It runs in a background service, so it won't stop just because you've decided to check your emails mid-workout (not that you should be anyway!).
- It reads out the name of new exercises as they come up - for instance, if you've got a really specific workout that calls for you to do pushups, then crunches, then burpees, it will use text-to-speech to read these out to you so you don't forget what you're up to.
- It has a swish new material design
- It's all ad free and open source - you can look at the code or post bugs at http://github.com/AlexGilleran/HIITMe
The app requires permissions for wake lock (to stop the phone from killing the run when you put it in your pocket) and internet access - at this stage this is only used for crash reporting (if the app crashes a report will be sent to Crashlytics for me to fix).
(Feature Image modified from "Jogging during golden hour" by d26b73 on Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/draganbrankovic/16060468859/in/photolist-5DrGPN-6trz1A-5i9Wn9-4XhtbW-4XhRW1-qtd6Rv-4XcGhk-cHQAtG-6YDJpU-2NCLnP-4Xda1a-eet6G2-e1eJk7-2NDwCz-48v6oD-dJeLnE-tgdc6-4zDpNF-eNf5zW-52rk7)
Alex Gilleran part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Feb. 18, 2015. Google play rating is 85.7143. Current verison is 1.0.0. Actual size 1.1 MB.
Love it I have tried a few HIIT apps and this is by far the best and easiest to use. The UI is fantastic and the voice prompts are very clear - just what you need towards the end of a long workout on a windy day!
Beautiful UI Love the material design. Solid functionality. Great icon.
Exactly what I was looking for Simple and straightforward. This gets the job done with no unnecessary features.
Great app Good looking design and simple to use. Great for work outs.
Fantastic, unique app Great app for any interval related activity. Cardio, weights, cooking, pomodoro method etc
Great! Unlike other apps, it lets you completely customize your times and save your routines, and it manages to keep its UI simple. The only thing I would change is to add beeps to the last 3 seconds of an interval (possibly with the option of disabling voice.
Best hiit program I've seen Customisable programs you can save
No sounds Needs a notification sound and a start delay.
Excellent exercise app Great exercise app with easy functionality and intuitive design. Its my go-to workout app!