Download Hidden Object Jane Austen Emma apk 2.1.22 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 47.0 MB
Play the hidden object game featuring Jane Austen's much loved novel Emma. The story comes alive in this gorgeously illustrated hidden object puzzle game. Based on the classic book, this hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story with high-quality audio narration!
Emma is a beautiful, witty and rich 20 year old English lady who imagines herself to be gifted with matchmaking abilities. She tries to set up her friends to eligible bachelors only to find that her efforts are in vain as she doesn't truly understand what love is. Plus she blinded by her own unexpected love of a certain man.
Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Emma, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
• Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press
SecretBuilders Games part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 10, 2014. Google play rating is 84.5161. Current verison is 2.1.22. Actual size 47.0 MB.
Hidden object This is a great games, hours of fun and very relaxing
Almost, but not It would be more player friendly for those of us who wear glasses if we were able to enlarge the items we need to find in the picture (the items in the boxes on the left) and the magnifying glass is awkward and difficult to use.