Download Helios File Manager apk 2.0.7 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 16.0 MB
Helios file manager, formerly known as File Browser, is an all encompassing file management solution from Ape Apps. Helios contains an ever expanding list of features, while striving to maintain a clean simplistic look and feel. Helios is a file manager for beginners and advanced users alike. Features include:
- Standard file browsing and management features, including SD card and root directory support.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename single files, or batch process multiple files at once with the multi select feature.
- Send files to your favorite cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
- Enjoy Samsung Multiwindow support. Requires a multiwindow capable device such as the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, or other. Only Samsung devices currently support the multi window feature.
- Show or hide hidden files.
- Manage your files and external sd card with ease.
- Choose between file list mode or grid view mode.
- Display graphic thumbnails on image files.
- Pin a homescreen shortcut to any file or folder on your system for quick and easy access
- Now supports .zip file extraction. You can read and extract data from any zip file, right from within the app!
- Noteastic support: Create new Noteastic Notepad note files right from within the app.
- Full fledged text editor: Helios now lets you create and edit txt, html, js, css, and xml files from within the app. You can even launch the text editor from the home screen. It even has printing capabilities!
I am constantly improving my apps, so if you have any suggestions on how to make Helios File Manager better, please send me an e-mail or join the support community (link can be found within the app menu). This app is for you guys, so help make Helios the best file management package on the market!
Brandon Stecklein part of our Tools and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update June 1, 2016. Google play rating is 77.795. Current verison is 2.0.7. Actual size 16.0 MB.
No good No settings to move to SD card.
Love it gives you access to every location on your mobile phone
Ads. Crashes when opening .zip and .rar files.
Nice One..n easy 2 use
UNINSTALL Ugly UI and FULL OF ADS!!!
No multi-select! I got a tablet from a friend and want to delete all 400 pics of her kid making faces at the camera at once.
Good I haven't had the chance to use it much, but a few times using it surely easy to look for my folders. Thanks.
Great! I like the app alot, and it helps with many things.
Good work I am happy!
Pretty Sweet! It may not have all kinds of wacky features, however, it runs stable and the magic is in its simplicity!
There is no undo command in the text editor. Makes me uncomfortable. Not complete but still ok.. I use this one for editing txt files. I like the plain old way of using files as in a pc and not very comfy with sync n cloud storage. The text editor is light and easy. Although I am uncomfortable as there is no UNDO command. As for the file manager, it's ok. There's room for improvement. Keep it up devs. ;)
No option to go up a level A file manager with such a basic feature missing. There are so many better file managers in the play store. Avoid!
Best File Manager App This app opens files that the Built-in app has issues opening. It allows you to rename files, and select the app to open the file.
Great App Finally, I can move files from my computer to my phone so much easier. It works really well. I use Windoes 7 and Samsung Note II. All work great.
It works Yes it does
Great app Easy to use, great for finding hidden files.
Two thumbs up
Great Works as promised
If i open a picture from my network i dont have option to go left right to see other pictures. I have to close that picture and scroll again and open the other one. It should have arrows left right
Blank screen Nothing happens at all. I get a white screen and nothing more.
Together with the network browser this app covers every need you could have. 10/10
Nexus 5 Had the opportunity to use it only once or twice but quite good.
Works great App allows me to save and find files from all storage areas
Great app Allows me to see videos on my network
File ex Same as any other
Works well Easy to navigate
Works well so far
Very good app
This app is very good and easy to use!
I have no comment. I couldn't find the advantage of having it.
Nice! Still learning its capabilities, but so far, it's terrific.
Very nice app If you are familiar with the windows file manager then this will definitely be familiar to you
Works very well
Great app lacking one thing Only thing i want is ability to sort by date on folders. But otherwise wonderful app
Simple Data & files transfer is really a blessing with this app.
Pic transfering At least it works. But 1 at a time ffs
Good app Works well, more functionality when paired with the network browser
Fast n easy
Its good could be better Won't let you select multiple files or folders
Great This app makes finding files on your phone very, very easy.
Great app Does it says on the label?
Great Happy this is a great app.