Download Heart Beat Rate Observer apk 1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 439.0 KB
Heart beat rate observer is a novel app for measure and monitor heart beat rate. It gives result in BPM by using Smartphone’s internal sensors. It also shows live graph on screen. Its calculation based on complex mathematics and statistical analysis. Heart beat monitor app converts your phone to ready to use medical instrument. You can use it easily anywhere and at any time. I invented the algorithm for calculation of this innovative application.
You can use pulse rate for checking your activeness, sickness, fitness, mood, health etc. You can measure it on different time for knowing and improving your efficiency. Or you can use it for fun at anytime.
Recently we added reporting system. This will save your recent, hourly, daily and monthly readings. So you can analyze changes in your heart rate with these reports. So you can compare how your heart rate changes in morning and evening or during day and night in winter and summer etc.
You can try below listed fantastic ways with this app..
* Compare your heart rate before and after exercise, Yoga, Cycling, Running etc.
* Check your heart rate difference in Day and Night.
* Compare your heartrate with your family's heart rate.
* Compare your heart beat during angry mood and relax mood.
* Test your heart beat rate before and after food.
* Compare your heart rate of office, home and other places.
* Check heart rate level when crying.
* Do heart beat competition with your friends.
* Even you can measure your pet animal's heart rate with putting your phone on them.
* Its working on principle of vibration so you can utilize this app as vibration monitor and measurement.
* Try to measure change in your heart beat rate by drinking a cup of tea.
* Measure BPM (Beats per minute)
* Display live ECG /EKG (electrocardiograph)
* Shows basic calculation like current and errors
* One screen reading and ECG,
* It’s really free
* No camera and flashlight required.
* Press your phone with heart lightly or Balance your phone or instrument on single finger.
* If you have a big smart phone than hold it with thumb and one finger. But with one hand only.
* Don’t hold phone with two hands. It will neglect Pluses and will display wrong readings.
* Keep your instrument horizontal or vertical if possible.
* You can put it on your chest for better result.
WARNING: Don’t assume that readings displayed on screen are 100% accurate. It may vary depends on device accuracy. This is for fun only. Don’t take any serious health decision without your doctor’s advice. Also some results shows that keeping your phone near chest may cause breast cancer so its advisable that don't keep it there for long time.
Save and display recent readings
Chart of recent heart beats.
Graph of hourly changes in heartbeat rate.
Bars of monthly heart rate.
Inbuilt rate option added.
Enhanced ECG display
Solved crashing in 2.xx versions.
Solved hanging bug in older devices.
Added share support for higher version than ICS
Updated display Icons
Added Short average
Added Long average
Added Beats per minute,
Added live ECG/EKG,
Ashvin Patel part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Jan. 5, 2014. Google play rating is 78.0488. Current verison is 1.5. Actual size 439.0 KB.
not working galaxy s3 4.1.2 I have try use your app, but its showing wrong data, and the graphic is strange not like in cardiogram.
Just what i needed to see my heart rhythm Great app been using it a long time and no problems. Thanks for a great product! Reinstalling it on new phone. It lets me see my heart rhythm not just my heart rate number.
Apart from the one advert its spot on..
Cool and useful app! It is a lifesaver!
Good app Very useful, much needed 5*
Rubbish Works without holding it
Nice Awesome app
HTC Desire Great app I would use this everyday with my work thanks.
Really helpful Must have application for any Android phone
No Cant even use it, an ad pops up every single time you try.
Did not work.
Hurt Yeah its so nice !!!
this is best to caculate heartbeat Easy to use and share my status to my group
Awesome Awesome app