Download HEADWays apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.7 MB
While most people heal and improve after a concussion, commonly both the physical and cognitive symptoms they experience shortly thereafter can be disabling physically, emotionally and socially.
Using a proactive, early self-management approach, the HEADWays app guides individuals with a concussion forward in their recovery.
HEADWays is the only self-management concussion recovery app written and created by clinicians experienced in early management of concussion (the mHealthDevelopmentGroup).
Designed with this specific user in mind, the app has a simple user interface and self-management focused content. By using HEADWays, users will:
• identify situations in which urgent medical attention should be sought;
• learn to sort concussion myth from fact;
• learn the "Five Rules" of good health that are essential to successful post concussion recovery;
• identify strategies to manage symptoms (e.g. headaches, light/noise sensitivity, cognitive and mood changes);
• plan gradual return to recreational, physical, vocational and educational activities; and
• learn how to find more help via reliable online resources.
The app is provided free of charge through the generous donation of Slater Vecchio LLP and the Vancouver General Hospital and University of British Columbia Hospital Foundation.
Scott Wallace, PhD, RPsych part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 31, 2013. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 6.7 MB.
It's good I like the app so far trying to recover from concussion. Only thing Is the font is really hard to read for some one who just had a concussion. I like the use of color on the main screen but perhaps have it read it to you or a bigger font.
Either I am VERY confused or true/false are reversed in many quiz answers.