Download HCA: Home Control Assistant apk 11.2.11 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 923.0 KB
The Home Control Assistant is a full featured Home Automation application. This Android application is
a client to the HCA Server running in your home. Using HCA you can control, program, and schedule lights
and appliances using X10, UPB, Insteon, as well as wireless and IR.
In one inclusive package HCA Plus provides for creation and operation of simple to complex automation designs. The top 20 feature list:
1. Integrates Insteon, UPB, and X10 power line technologies
2. Supports IP addressed IR interfaces from GlobalCache and BitWise
3. Supports whole-house wireless
4. Can be used in a client-server mode with multiple simultaneous read-write clients for complete local and remote access to design
5. Includes a web component for access remotely via mobile and desktop browsers
6. Client for Android phones for remote or in-house access
7. Multiple Schedules created by a visual scheduling tool
8. Unlimited number of programs to respond to events. Constructed in a graphical manner from over 60 different actions
9. Supports text based scripts in any scripting language that can utilize the extensive HCA object model
10. Control interface creates a simplified control oriented user interface
11. Integrate into the HCA user Interface views of other applications: security, power management, and cameras using HTML views
12. Send email and SMS messages as part of a program action
13. Create and view Insteon scenes in a graphical manner and remotely program those scenes into Insteon devices
14. Bridge power line technologies by using multiple power line interfaces simultaneously. Create bridge maps to automatically translate between different technology commands
15. Integrates weather data from web based or weather station sources
16. Powerful "whole house modes" for quick power saving programming
17. Background design checker quickly locate design problems
18. Configurable Alert Mechanism for handling exceptional conditions
19. Many tools for creating, viewing, modifying, and documenting the design
20. HCA is well documented in extensive User Guide and Video series.
Download a no-cost 30 day evaluation.
Better handles changes from WiFi to 3G to 4G. If disconnected because of network unavailability, upon reconnect it now refreshes state or reloads design if a change was made during network disconnection. New menu to view and change the Home Mode. Support for dynamic icons changed via programs. Many bug fixes that could result in crashes.
Advanced Quonset Technology, Inc. part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Jan. 21, 2013. Google play rating is 79.5349. Current verison is 11.2.11. Actual size 923.0 KB.
Impressive It was a learning curve for me to set up the server but once I was complete and I loaded the app I was stunned. Every device, group and program that I have on my pc is on my phone and if you hold the icon down it allows dimming. Great job HCA, lightyears past insteon controllers.
HCA Is Great I use it with Insteon to control our Holiday lights. I am slowly automating rooms. Thus app means I do not need to purchase too many controllers. An iPhone app for my wife would be perfect.
Really like the New version! I Really like the gui you guys did with this version! I like the fact that I only have to click on the Lights to toggle them on/off
I can't believe how cool it is!!!
Some difficulty in understanding setup, but HCA was very helpful to assist. Only turns devices on or off. Does not have dim/bright on HTC EVO
Looks great but I can't justify $80 to $160 for server application. Going a free, opensource route instead.
Dosn't work, outrageously priced. 2 thumbs down
Great app. Controls my whole house. Server software is also really good.
Very handy companion to the excellent HCA application.
Crashes on me
Great home automation app. One of the first clients on Android. Very functional.
Seamless integration with HCA 10. Works as advertised!
Unbelievable...finally I can really see my home on my phone. To cool. Worked right out of the box.
Impossible to understand