Download HBF Fitness apk 1.1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.1 MB
The HBF Fitness training app will provide you with guided training and tips to help you complete the 2015 HBF Run for a Reason, presented by the West Australian - while raising money for a charity of your choice! Whether you're a beginner walker or a seasoned distance runner, HBF Fitness will help you get race ready.
- Developed by HBF with 8 week training programs produced in partnership with UWA
- 6 different programs to get you ready for the Ramsay Health Care 4km, 12km or 21km half marathon
- Daily activities and tips to help you reach the finish line with the time you want
- Track and monitor your daily activities and progress over the 8 week program
- Connect with compatible devices such as Fitbit®, Jawbone® and RunKeeper
- Raise money for charity by completing activities and meeting step count goals (choose between Telethon, Cancer Council, Heart Foundation, Lifeline WA and Diabetes WA)
Fixed sync issues for users upgrading from an older version.
(Sorry about that)
HBF Digital part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 12, 2015. Google play rating is 82.8571. Current verison is 1.1.2. Actual size 5.1 MB.
Not syncing Was great until the update, now it's not syncing and now I've lost all my activities, progress and traing guide ?
Not designed for me Not really applicable for me, as my daily exercise is either kayaking or cycling. This app is designed for running only
Train for a reason Love this app! Love the fact that my hard work goes to charity ...
Perfect health partner Works well keeps me motivated. Suits me well and easy to use :)