Download HappyRitual Habit Tracker apk 3.1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 15.0 MB
Habit tracking - the key to achieving your goals and following through on your intentions.
Being used by people in use in over 80 countries as a tool to help make and sustain positive changes in their lives!
We call those actions you want to take on a regular basis to support some positive change in your life a ritual. HappyRitual is designed to be simple, fun and motivating as you create new positive rituals in your life.
Improve your life, one day at a time with HappyRitual.
Here are what some customers have had to say (Thanks for all who took the time to review - and please do add your own ....):
"I absolutely love this app. I have been looking for something to help me keep track of my habits. I downloaded so many habit apps until I found this one. It works great, is very easy to use, and it keeps me on track. I look forward to using it every day."
"If you are motivated by stickers on a calendar for good behaviour (yes, I admit it - that's me) this is the app for you. Love it."
"This is just what I was looking for!! Perfect for tracking change... Simple and fun"
- Fully customizable categories. Focus on as many areas of your life as you wish.
- Simple one tap tracking.
- Specify the days of the week you plan on doing a ritual as commitments (must be done on those days) or targets (trying for those days).
- Easily see at a glance if you are meeting your commitments.
- Week and Month views
- Export monthly summaries to Evernote.
- Setup notifications to remind you to fill out HappyRituals each day.
- Receive daily email reports summarizing how the week is going so far, what you committed to for today, as well as a detailed historical look at one of your rituals. Winning streaks show how many days you have met your commitments.
- View (and track) your progress on the web and using multiple devices using the app (Android/iPhone/iPad and the web).
(v 3.1.1) Fixes related to Monday start of week.
(v 3.0) New Features:
- Choose Monday or Sunday as start of week.
- Ability to re-order rituals
- Change email address for daily emails.
- Help and Settings
General bug fixes and improvements.
(v 2.6) Evernote integration!
Export monthly overviews to Evernote.
Will create a 'Happy Ritual' Notebook with a Note for each ritual for the selected month.
highercoach.com part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update May 28, 2013. Google play rating is 66.6667. Current verison is 3.1.1. Actual size 15.0 MB.
Great I like the sound and symbol of linking a chain.
Good, but not perfect I demoed the free version of this app, Carpe Dieum, and one other that I uninstalled. Today I paid for Happy Ritual *only* because of its daily emails. Push texts, etc. would be a nice addition. Carpe Dieum is free and really has a much more intuitive interface (it also syncs across devices but offers no daily emails or texts.) So, given that no one app does it all, I'm stuck double imputing all my goals. Sigh.