Download Hanuman Chalisa apk 1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.8 MB
The Hanuman Chalisa (Devanagari: हनुमान चालीसा; Hindi pronunciation: [ɦənʊmaːn tʃaːliːsaː]; literally Forty chaupais on Hanuman) is a Hindu devotional hymn (stotra) addressed to Hanuman. It is traditionally believed to have been authored by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālīsā" is derived from "chālīs", which means the number forty in Hindi, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses (excluding the couplets at the beginning and at the end).
Hanuman is a vanara (a monkey-like humanoid deity), a devotee of Rama, and one of the central characters in the Sanskrit epic Ramayana. Folk tales increasingly eulogise the powers of Hanuman, and he is considered by many to be an avatar of the god Shiva. The qualities of Hanuman – his strength, courage, wisdom, celibacy, devotion to Rama and the many names by which he was known – are detailed in the Hanuman Chalisa. There are more temples devoted to Hanuman than any other deity in India, and recitation of the Hanuman Chalisa is a common religious practice.
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or scroll anytime
- Hindi lyrics
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- You can share the Mantra with your Family and Friends
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
Lyrics can be zoom-in zoom-out easily.
AppsForSale-Dev part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Aug. 19, 2014. Google play rating is 97.1429. Current verison is 1.5. Actual size 3.8 MB.