Download Handy Soft Keys Pro apk 2.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 378.0 KB
What is it?
- Ability to customize six quick launch buttons of any app (default and manually installed) and navigation button (Back, Home, and Recent)
- Requires little permission and does not need a rooted device
- Easily relocated to any place of the four edges of your device
- No advertisements
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How To Install & Use:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys Pro under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen (it may take up to 30 seconds in recent Android versions). The trigger spot will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) The trigger spot can be placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by first pressing and holding until the device vibrates, then drag it to wherever you want and release.
7) The pie controls has three keys and each key can execute two functions based on your gesture. To access the first three soft keys, touch the trigger spot (don't release) and slide your finger to one of the three keys and release; to access the other three soft keys, touch the trigger spot and release, another set of keys will show up on the pie controls. Tap one of the three keys to execute its function.
1) Double touch the trigger spot to bring up the Settings interface
2) After selecting a colour for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same colour for Pie Controls by selecting “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vice versa
3) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched or when the device is rotated.
4) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to press it several times when using a web browser. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
5) You can also choose to have the Pie Controls stay on the screen permanently if your screen is big enough
6) After finding a suitable location for the trigger spot, you can disable re-location function temporarily.
7) Under Key settings, you can choose your soft keys by pressing on one of the six icons, and a dropdown list of navigation buttons and all the apps (default and manually) installed on your phone will appear
8) Press the “Save” button to keep the changes.
How to uninstall:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys Pro in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
- Add app icon into app drawer for easy start-up
Yesoft.ca part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 6, 2015. Google play rating is 87.7778. Current verison is 2.3. Actual size 378.0 KB.
Example of a perfect app This handy utility is a must if you have a large screen tablet. Doesn't require root and unnecessary permissions. The developer responds to comments. Perfect. I think it will be a useful feature if there's an option to keep the trigger spot on at all times.
It will save my hard keys from wearing. The latest version let you program the funtions of the softkeys. The only thing I regret from this app is that it doesn't carry the setting button from my hard keys. Otherwise, I am happy with it.
Really needs the 'menu' key, which is the hard key on the left on Samsung galaxy s3...
Installed the app and now I can't find it?
Home button went out and this has been great, Menu button just went out and no option in settings. Menu button needed
It's okay. Needs work, keep pushing the wrong button. I find "anywhere key" is a lot easier to use and it's full program is free.
So easy to get to recent apps. love the personalisation feature. works great on my galaxy s4 but cant get it to work on the s6. The pie chart only appears as a small edge not the chart, Had to uninstall which is a shame.update: I Reinstalled and is now working on my s6. So happy as it's so useful.
Limitation - no menu option. The Pro version has the limitation that the menu key cannot be added to access all apps. This is a pity as I am using this app to get around the nexus 4 hardware issue where the bottom part of the screen becomes unresponsive. Still a good app though.
we have a problem after some app killer stopped your fabulous app I find NO WAY of restarting it. all my launchers don't even show it amongst the app list (!) and turning the accessibility rights off and on again doesn't help either. I didn't try reinstalling yet, for I would prefer not to recustomise all the settings that took me a while to get just right. please help. I want my handy soft keys back! thank you! thanks for your answer, but rebooting didn't work. why doesn't the app show up in any app drawer??
Maybe I just can't get it to download correctly but I can't access the settings menu. I followed the instructions carefully but double touching the trigger spot does nothing.
Very good application
It would be perfect if you add app shortcuts to the key settings
Very useful app! Application is very useful, reacts quickly, doesn't seem to be killed by OS, I just wish I could put the pie activator on both sides of the screen. I keep it on the right side now, but I think having two might be really useful! All the best dev!