Download Candy Crush- Number & Counting apk 1.3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 22.0 MB
Improve memory skills while finding the pumpkins covering the halloween candies.
Match the numbers to the quantity of halloween candies they represent in this fun and colourful halloween game. Click on a pumpkin to see the number or quantity beneath it, remember it. Find it's pair.
**** Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award *****
**** Winner of Kappi Gold Award ****
**** Winner of NAPPA Gold Award ****
**** Winner of TeachersWithApps Award *****
• Help your children improve their memory by playing this challenging game of numbers and quantities
• Build up great visual quantity recognition skills in your toddler
• Matching and visual recognition was never this fun, educating your kids in the fundamental basic concepts of math
• Watch as your children learn to understand how to relate and match numbers to their corresponding quantities
. Improves cognitive skills
WHO IS IT FOR?
This is a game for young children with autism learning to grasp complex concepts of numbers and “how much” of an object they each represent, of preschool, montessori, nursery and kindergarten learning levels.
It’s also good for younger babies and toddlers, as they learn basic motor and tactile skills, as it’s full of fun attractive colors and cute little fish.
Good for autistic kids and those who love sesame street and elmo.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100* Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at:
Agnitus part of our Educational and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Oct. 16, 2014. Google play rating is 84.1975. Current verison is 1.3.0. Actual size 22.0 MB.