Download GymUp Pro apk 8.2.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 17.0 MB
GymUp is the apps which combines a very functional training scratch pad, a large base of exercises and training programs. You can choose the appropriate training program from your reference book and begin to follow it. And if you decide to draw up your own training program you will have more than 500 available exercises described in details. In due course you will be able to get a very detailed statistics which will allow you to plan sets, weights and reps.
The pay version doesn’t have any limits.
A little bit more about functionality. Using Gym Up you will be able to:
* Record your workout results in a convenient and logic way (supersets are maintained)
* Plan sets, reps and weight using previous workout results (they will be presented in the form of convenient lists and diagrams)
* Find a proper program in a reference book using filter by parameters (place of performing, sex, workouts number, etc.)
* Draw up your own free training programs and exchange them with your friends
* Discover new exercises using filter by parameters (muscles, efforts, training level, etc.)
* Get your activity statistics in the form of calculations and image data
* Record your body parameters (photo, weight, height, muscles circumference, etc.) and look at their growth dynamics
* Use sport calculators (optimal proportion calculation, fat percentage, etc.)
* Export all the data to Excel
* And lots of other things
* исправлена проблема неверного наложения сегодняшних подходов на предыдущие
Andrey Filatov part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 3, 2016. Google play rating is 96.7574. Current verison is 8.2.1. Actual size 17.0 MB.
Very good Very comprehensive app. Just wish that the programs also were able to be filtered by "type" (weight gain, strength, weight-loss, etc)
Great app Find programs, good exercise logs with history, and customisable programs to suit what you need. Really good
Best weightlifting app! Any chance there could be an option to switch increment weight values from kg to lb? Similarly, distance from km to mi? This would then affect measurements in the different areas of the app. **Thx for the English update notes!
My new workout partner This program is wonderfull. It makes logging my workouts easy, and it does so much more. I started with the free version and quickly paid the $2.01 for the pro version! It does a lot try it out.