Download Gyeongbokgung, in My Hands apk 1.0.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 49.0 MB
[Gyeongbokgung, in My Hands] is an AR (Augmented Reality) unmanned tour guide system for cultural treasures. You can usethe system at the site for information about Gyeongbokgung treasures.
It uses images that your smartphone’s camera takes and add 2D-3D objects to these images and with the assistance of a cultural treasures guide (character), the system provides a very accurate tour guide service, which is almost the same as having a real tour guide at tourist destinations.
*Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese
1. Providing contents of a tour guide about cultural treasures
- Using different contents such as images, texts, video clips to make storytelling for a tour guide on your smartphone.
- Tour guide of the cultural treasures is modeled as a character, AR storylines are made of information about cultural treasures and to make AR even more realistic, we built 2D and 3D objects to add on.
- Diverse contents of the cultural treasures are provided to the user through the latest smartphone-related techniques such as AR.
- It covers a broad range of users and offers many tour guide modes (Normal mode, Personal mode, and Quest Mode).
2. Local area tour guide service
- Information about tourist sights, restaurants, accommodation and events around the areas of the cultural asset is provided to visitors through the Tour API connection.
- Location-based service offers a navigation function of checking the current location and directions (Map) to tourist sights.
3. Cultural asset Guideboard QR Code Recognition Service and Social Network Services (SNS)
- QR code recognition service for cultural asset guideboardsis provided that visitors can leave comments about QR codes
- Questions about cultural treasures can be answered via Twitter.
- Change the sign language feature ( basic sign language available)
- Resolution Optimization
- Other bug fixes
Cultural Heritage Administration part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Sept. 20, 2016. Google play rating is 84.2188. Current verison is 1.0.6. Actual size 49.0 MB.
Too much bloat, too little content. As a tourist i was disappointed by this overlarge app (44mb!). It contains very little useful info, plus a host of irrelevant features. I suggest adding the contents of the guidebook sold at the gate. Furthermore, the "gyeongbokgong visit" section requires an additional, extremely large data download to view. This repeatedly failed using the wifi in the coffee shop within gyeongbokgong. If your attraction's wifi cannot support download of your attraction's official app, that's a clue the app is bloated ;)
Details about the various parts of the palace is provided very nicely. 3D views, maps and all make it more interesting. Good app.