Download GroupStreamer apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
/!\ NEW /!\: check out the brand new v2 release of GroupStreamer! Tons of new features!
GroupStreamer is a music recommender system for parties and gatherings: it picks out the best music on your Android device given the people you're with.
1) Create a group,
2) invite your friends to join,
3) pick who's going to provide the music,
and you're all set!
Only one member of the group at a time can play music. The recommender system tries to find the best tracks to play by analyzing all the group members' music libraries.
This app is completely free and ad free!
GroupStreamer is beta software; there are still some bugs in the application and it might at times not work at all.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Any question, want to learn more about GroupStream or report a bug? Please visit our website.
* Internet: use of our service
* Read/write SD card: read and store playlists and find your tracks (title and artist name)
* Location: find users nearby
* NFC: invite people in your group
Keywords: group, streamer, recommendation, musical taste
1) New single user-mode - get individual recommendations based on your mood.
2) Automatic group creation - the app creates a group automatically based on people nearby
3) NFC group sharing - just bump your NFC capable phone to you friend's to share your current group
4) Adaptive group recommendation - influence what's played by expressing your mood
5) Password protected groups - control who can get in
6) forgot your password? you can now reset it.
and a lot more! Check out GroupStreamer v2!
lum part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update June 13, 2013. Google play rating is 57.6471. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 1.1 MB.
Poor cant connect with my iconia tab. Music doesnt even play on any of the connected device in the internet. and wrong music was played in every songvi choose. if i choose katy perry, songs of kanye west was heard. very buggy even in this alpha state of the app. update: after several workarounds, i found this app interesting. the ability to put passwords/pin in lobbies is great. great job. although you need to assess the bugs like people cant hear music playing even if they're just a foot away from me.
Good Idea This app is headed in a good direction. My problem is that I have hundreds of gigabytes of music that I don't keep on my devices. Could you add an import option for playlist .pls files and text .txt or .rtf? Thanks Edit: I get an error that I can't add playlists because I have no tracks. Where do I add tracks? The app doesn't see the music on my phone already? Bug: Your email verification tries to connect securely to an insecure website www.groupstreamer.com. Most browsers will tell users to not proceed.