Download GreatFit - Fitness Tracker apk 0.3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 3.1 MB
GreatFit is a fitness tracking app that allows you to track your performance and progress for any sport you practise: weightlifting, bodyweight, yoga, climbing, swimming, basketball, football, you name it!
GreatFit's main strengths are:
• it is really flexible.
• it lets you track whatever you are interested in tracking.
• it guides you through the workout.
• it lets you see your progress.
• it gives you full control over your data.
On the other hand, GreatFit:
• does not offer a list of the most popular fitness programs.
• does not tell you what exercises are most suitable for you.
• for weightlifters, it does not yet allow you to pre-plan your workout in terms of "in the first set, I want to do 6 reps of 75kg".
Instead, with GreatFit you can:
• create your own exercises, like push ups, bench press, upward facing dog or three-point shot basketball practice.
• decide what you want to track for each exercise, things like reps, weight, time, rest time, hits, misses and so on. Whatever you want to track, it is trackable with GreatFit.
• create your own routines, which are lists of exercises you want to do in a particular order.
• when you are ready to work out, select what routine you want to do and GreatFit will guide you through it.
• before doing an exercise, see how well you performed the last time you did that exercise.
• after doing an exercise, input, with as few clicks as possible, how you performed in all those things you want to track.
• easily see your progress over time for any exercise.
• backup your data.
• if you want to do analysis of your performance by yourself outside of GreatFit, you can export your data into a CSV file.
Be aware that this is a very early version of GreatFit. We are aware that several areas within GreatFit are confusing and over-complicated, but we are working towards improving them.
Looking into the future, we want you, the users of GreatFit, to have an active role in what GreatFit will become. Send us an email to [email protected], let us know your needs, tell us what you are missing or what can be improved and we will definitely align our work towards your feedback.
You can also visit our Trello (https://trello.com/b/38YilFbF/greatfit) to vote for the features you would like us to implement and to see what we are currently working on.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to be able to write backups of your data into your sd card and to be able to restore them.
• VIBRATE: Used to provide some subtle haptic feedback when starting to drag an item, to re-order it.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET: Used for analytics (that help us extremely to know which things need improvement in the app) and for the single advertisement banner we display. The advertisement banner is there to set the correct expectations, as we want to find a balance between providing as much functionality as we can for free, so anybody can fully use the app, and monetizing it enough so we can keep putting as much time in this project as we two do today. If you have any win-win ideas (anything that makes our development sustainable and makes you, as a user, happy), let us know! :)
Two of the most awaited features are included in this new shinny version :)
1) Possibility of adding an exercise to the current workout
2) Possibility of reordering the exercises in the current workout
With this, you can improvise and be a lot more flexible during your workouts (either because you feel like it, because some equipment you need is taken at the moment...).
Ampirik part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update April 30, 2015. Google play rating is 87.3684. Current verison is 0.3.0. Actual size 3.1 MB.
A good one. This young app is really good. It evolving quickly. You can track what you want easily. Really flexible ! And this is important for a Fitness app :D
Good start, but confusing and buggy The exercises section doesn't let you do the exercises, and there are like 500 exercises in the routines section and only four in the exercises section? If you try to cancel a routine the functionality of the Yes/No buttons are backwards. There are two + buttons for adding exercises? Editing some items require long presses, some require tapping the ... button, and some require selecting the item and pressing edit on the next page. Disabling the timer doesn't seem to work. Defaults to kg everywhere. etc.