Download GoVenture GAMIFYme apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Gamify your life with GAMIFYme! Perfect for when you have something to do and need that extra motivation to get it done. Gamify tasks, sales calls, chores, studying, exercise, diet, quit smoking, and more. Record your results and earn points over days, weeks, and months. Monitor your progress with a visual pyramid of colors. Reach your goal to complete the pyramid.
GAMIFYme is NOT a to do list. You do not need to create or type lists of items. Just enter your objective and go!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
(1) Create an ACTIVITY. Examples include "Make 90 sales calls this week", "Study 10 topics right now", "Complete 5 tasks today", "Exercise 15 times this month", "Count my calories this week", or anything else you can think of.
(2) As you complete an item on your list, record the results by touching a button. For a sales call, the result might be "voicemail" or "warm response". For a chore, the result might be "fully completed", "partially completed", or "not completed". The results are already built in so you do not need to create any lists. An optional countdown timer keeps you on top of deadlines.
(3) Your results are recorded in color on a pyramid. One glance at the pyramid reveals your progress and success, motivating you to continue. Reach your goal to complete the pyramid. GAMIFYme also motivates you with inspirational quotes and mood music.
- Create an unlimited number of ACTIVITIES (paid version)
- Create ANY type of activity for work, home, kids, or life.
- Compare the results of all your ACTIVITIES
- Built-in scoring system and countdown timer
- Mood music and inspirational quotes
- Fast and easy to use.
- Social share your results
MediaSpark part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update July 9, 2013. Google play rating is 45.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 13.0 MB.
Very good motivator! Should be able to customize scoring categories. Higher character limit for task titles. Should be able to give detailed descriptions of each task (I.e. so we can clarify what exactly our personal criterion is for "Completed", "Partially Completed", etc). Different game styles or meters might be nice. Quotes are a nice touch. Date/number dials are a bit annoying and should be more traditional. Great job so far!
Pictures and edible Please make everything edible for us pictures for rewords and catagory for items to collect and also make the types edible please make a catagory for rewards and items with images please I beg you :) .and let us make our own c atagorys :)
Crashes on startup