Download Go Auckland apk 2.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 4.4 MB
COMPLETE AUCKLAND PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION IN YOUR HANDS
Go Auckland displays Auckland Trains, Buses and Ferries timetables data on your Android Phone.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require any network access.
- Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
- Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
- Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
- Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
- Reverse a trip option.
- Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
- Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
- Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected] with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best Android Phone application for Auckland.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
OAK Systems Enterprise part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Sept. 2, 2014. Google play rating is 44.0. Current verison is 2.0.0. Actual size 4.4 MB.
Great App!! Great application, I higly recommend it for anyone that uses public transport in Auckland. Well done guys, keep up the good work.
Really sucks I relied on this app. Now it doesn't even work. Really needs to be updated.
Was good until timetable ran out Best of the Auckland train timetable apps. Was using for some time, then the timetable stopped working - only shows the western line and no trains on the SE line or Southern line. Emailed support and no response.
No services Very patchy. First it was only showing Western Line services. Now it consistently says there are no services, even in the middle of the day. And the support is USELESS.