Download GIO Claim Mate apk Varies with device free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
GIO Claim Mate
Telling GIO about your car or caravan insurance claim is easy. Having to claim can be stressful enough, so we’ve made it as easy as possible with GIO Claim Mate.
To get started simply download the app and set up your profile – this will save time and stress later on.
What you get:
• Step by step claim process – don’t worry about what details you need to capture, GIO Claim Mate will let you know what information to collect
• Use for all accidents – can be used for any vehicle claim such as single or multi vehicle, storm damage or theft
• GPS functionality – plots your current location and time for you
• Integrated camera – allows you to take photos of the damage and scene, and attach to your claim
• Auto save – saves the info you enter as you move through each step
• Privacy protected – data is safely stored in the app, can be PIN protected, and is always securely transferred to GIO.
Once you’ve submitted your claim details we’ll contact you within 2 working days to progress your claim, easy. It’s just another way we go into action when you need us most.
- Major UI redesign and improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
AAI Limited trading as GIO part of our Finance and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 29, 2016. Google play rating is 54.5946. Current verison is Varies with device. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Save yourself the effort Bug ridden and crashes often. Lost the lot twice before I gave up. Tip.. Use a better insurer.
Doesn't work on Nexus 5 4.4.4 You only need this app once in a blue moon. Pity or let me down when I needed it. Hopefully they'll update it to android 4.4.4 soon.
Won't open on Nexus 4 (Lollipop) When I launch it, I get white screen for about 5 seconds and then it closes.
Won't open on the Galaxy S6 hopefully will be fixed soon
Crash on HTC One M9 Works well on my HTC One M7 but I get a white screen on my HTC M9 and crashes after a few seconds
Won't submit claim Kinda useless when it won't allow me to submit my claim. Says there's a submission problem, even though I have mobile data activated.
Wont start on any of my android devices. Same with the Shannons one which is the same app. Dont bother installing.
The app won't even start up Waste of time...
Can't even install this...crashed during installation twice.
Needs an update Only supports the KitKat Android version and lower. Had to resubmit my claim online as my claim with all the pictures made from this app never got posted to the GIO claims database.
Hopeless. Tried the iPad app, crashed on opening. Thought I'd try the android app instead: exactly the same thing. Crash after crash. Time to get a better app development team.
Useless wont open on galaxy s6
Waste of time, crashes too frequently
Made life easy Easy to log the incident and start the claim process.
Wont even load on my note 4 keeps coming up with an error
Policy validation My policy validation fails after multiple attempts, finally end up calling customer claims. Not happy
Entered all the details ok but won't submit. Gets to photos and the fails.