Download GeoFun apk 1.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.0 MB
Have fun learning geography!
Point to the location on the map. See how close you can guess to the real location, and see how many cities you can guess in 90 seconds :)
Maps include: world, continents, USA, UK, and more!
Your score is based on the number of cities guessed in 90s, and the average distance for each city.
*** Please read before installing or rating ***
* This game focuses on guessing cities, which may be more challenging than guessing countries or states. There are other, easier games on the Play Store, if you just want to guess countries or states.
* There are two modes: "thumb" and "stylus". Check the settings from the menu. In "thumb" mode, the game allows you a margin of error of about 1/4 inch (5mm) on the screen, which can be a margin of error of a few hundred miles or kilometers, depending on the map.
* In the "Easy" level, you have the name of the region (state or country) to help you out.
* You can zoom in to try to guess more accurately, but remember this will slow you down!
* If you play in thumb mode and still have trouble guessing cities, keep playing to improve! If you want to be rewarded for choosing Madrid when you're prompted for Paris, perhaps you would be more interested in another game "You're a Winner!"
The way to have fun with this app:
* Try to guess as many cities as possible within 90 seconds.
* Don't focus on guessing cities exactly, especially in stylus mode. Trying for small (but not zero) distances and many cities will improve your score.
* Remember, your score is based on both the number of cities guessed and the average distance.
* Keep looking at your top scores to see how you improve over time :)
Added a new option: "thumb mode", which is enabled by default. Many users commented that it was difficult to exactly pinpoint the locations. With "thumb mode" enabled, a 1/4 inch (about 5mm) area for the width of your thumb or finger is taken into account.
If you find this too easy and prefer the old mode, just choose "Stylus mode" from the menu.
Carmen Alvarez part of our Puzzle and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Nov. 17, 2013. Google play rating is 61.1429. Current verison is 1.0.2. Actual size 1.0 MB.
Very nice game Perfect for yours kids or yourself :) Now I know where Pakistan is! Thank you.
There is no way to ever be right. Would be better if it stuck to states or countries. Not cities.
Not what i expected its really boring and hard to play evrything has to be exact
Might be better to zoom into the map when guess is 'close' currently requires huge accuracy, this needs tweaking
Inaccurate hard to choose the right place especially w/o booming
Favors certain areas... asks way too many questions about certain places...California, Texas, Mexico, etc. But fun
Too picky This is too frustrating for someone who is learning where these cities are to play. Even the cities I knew I was not able to get right because the game is too picky. Would not recommend. There are other apps with the same concept that are done better.