Download GatewayFlash apk 1.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 437.0 KB
The Gateway flash kit requires separate microSD cards for each game. This can really be annoying if you have multiple games you want to play! And with microSD cards being so easy to lose, this can be a real problem.
Hence, I introduce to you... GATEWAYFLASH
GatewayFlash is an app I've written for rooted Android devices. It allows you to flash new ROMs onto your microSD card straight from your phone/tablet. Convenient if you don't want to carry around tons of microSD cards for all your games!
How it works:
1. Root your device. (You can find rooting guides on forum.xda-developers.com or by searching on Google)
2. Install the app
3. Download/copy ROMs to your device's internal storage
4. Insert microSD card into your device, either via microSD slot or by USB OTG + microSD reader (latter option is useful if your device doesn't have a slot or you use a microSD in your device for bulk storage)
5. Unmount your microSD card if it has a filesystem on it (ie. you haven't used it for Gateway yet)
6. Open the app and select a ROM to flash
7. Long-press on the filesystem you want to flash to (lists only external storage devices) and confirm flash.
9. Remove and put in your Gateway.
10. Enjoy your games!
Remember, Gateway and GatewayFlash are to be used only for backup purposes and for games you own!
Eric Ahn part of our Tools and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Dec. 6, 2013. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.0.1. Actual size 437.0 KB.