Download GambatteDroid apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.4 MB
Gameboy and Gameboy Color Emulator
GambatteDroid is an open source Gameboy and Gameboy Color emulator powered by Gambatte. This is a cycle accurate emulator with high game compatibility. Supports all Android 2.X, 3.X and 4.X devices. Use shaders to increase the graphic quality. High quality multi touch input. Use a keyboard or gamepad with custom key bindings if you have one. Lots of features! Check out NESDroid, GENPlusDroid and SNESDroid as well! See Youtube for GambatteDroid video.
Check us out at:
- Sound has some problems now and then during screen switching. Gameplay is generally perfect.
- Developers cannot respond to comments, so if you need help please email me.
- If you have any issues with this new application please take a moment and report them to me.
- Supports Android 2.X, 3.X, 4.X
- Gameboy and Gameboy Color
- Multi Touch/Keyboard/Gamepad controller supported
- Custom key bindings
- Fast Forward
- Auto Save, phone calls won't ruin your game
- Move and resize the touch input controls to your liking!
- Load/Browse compressed archives (*.zip)
- Custom ROM directory, RomFetcher support
- PAL support
- Shaders! (mcgreen, hq2x, super eagle, 2xSaI, etc). Requires a device with a good GPU. Download within the application. Users can add their own too if they want.
- Tablets, many tablets are known to be working perfectly
- After installation, start GambatteDroid, follow welcome screen instructions, they are as follows:
To install ROMS:
- Exit GambatteDroid
- Connect your device to a PC
- Put your device in "disk mode"
(This step differs for each device)
- Copy ROMS to "/GambatteDroid/roms/"
(Directory should already be created)
- Take your device out of "disk mode"
- Start GambatteDroid
- The resume button in the main menu rarely works
- Manually loading the auto state fails sometimes
Report all issues to me via email ([email protected]) or post them at:
- Compile yourself, instructions coming soon!
- Shader performance increase for all devices
- Game Genie
- Haptic Feedback
- Stereoscopic 3D (only on supported devices)
- Email me for feature requests!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Nintendo game software sold separately. Nintendo© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nintendo Corporation. All rights reserved. Company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All brands/names/images/etc are copyrighted by their respective owners. Images are shown for documentation purposes only. Halsafar/Sandstorm is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by software/hardware companies.
=== WARNING ===
- CURRENT VERSION HAS SOME MAJOR ISSUES, UPDATE COMING
=== CHANGES 1.2 ===
- Gamepad support (WiiMote, etc, FINALLY!)
- inline with other Halsafar's emulators
- 7z support
- major optimizations
- added keys for state save and load
- added button transparency option
- added key unmap button
- orientation switch option added
- customize rom, sram and states dir
- state save fix, all slots work
- sram save fix
- audio enable/disable bug fixed
- fixed common crash on rom load
Halsafar part of our Casual and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update March 24, 2012. Google play rating is 67.027. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 2.4 MB.
Not working well It was working perfectly until the update and now the sound and game lag, no matter what shader I'm using, on the transformer prime the most powerful tablet available
Broken Just like everyone else, it quits when attempting to load any ROM, no matter what shader i try to use. Please fix
Does not work Wont load graphics only the audio. Samsung Note
Decent emulator with issues On and off I'll have to uninstall and reinstall to get games to load. Other times will completely disconnect Bluetooth controller, and close app completely. I paid for this actually fix it and it might get rated better!
Riddick bowe boxing for gameboy Im beat the riddick bowe by bam ram
Samsung Galaxy s2 Doesnt work when opening a rom screen just goes black
Game start up After I select the ROM from the folder and it goes to the gameplay screen, it never loads the screen, it just plays the audio.
Booo Freezes and doesn't loss the game! stupid app! Don't buy it?
Works Alright The controls can lag a bit. They aren't quite transparent enough, either, so I had to make them invisible. Could use haptic feedback when controls are invisible, though. Music can lag at times, too, though not badly. The biggest issue is that I have to manually Force Close the app from my Apps list before I can reload a saved state properly. Load Rom and Load State just don't work for me until I manually Force Close. LG Revolution, here (2.3).
Omfg... Playing Pokemon Yellow on my Xperia Play... Jizzed everywhere!! I love you!!
Not working Roms show up as in Rom folder when connected to computer but when I try to load game there is no sign of it in the emulator
Sweetness!! Works great! Playing Pokemon on my phone!!!!! Badass!! Sound is little sketchy but who cares, great buy,!!!!!
Good app. needs one tweak. I might've missed it, but there's no way to have sound muted by default. Other than that, it works perfectly on my LG Thrill. Worth what I paid for it.
Satisfied The sound is sketchy at times, but I'm overall enjoying the purchase.
originally I thought this app was bad but it turns out its not for gameboy ADVANCE games. The developer was quick to reply to my problem. Worth it!
Authorizing purchase takes way to long just like with the other game boy emulators.
Great. Works flawlessly on HTC Sensation. Playing Link's Awakening DX :) Joy!
Nothing special about this. It force closes during the games that it plays, which are very few.
Good work Works great on my Droid Razr
?????? Do I have to download the win.zip file on the website on my computer to get the games or what
Looks good But crackly sound. Will reinstall if I hear problem has been fixed
I'm scared I have to pay It didn't say refund after purchase