Download Fun science: The human body apk 1.0.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 19.0 MB
Teaches how the human body works through a girl's story who wants to become a doctor
The most pleasant and effective way to teach children how the human body works
by Dr Fanou an e-learning researcher
70 screens/pages long
Intended for ages 6 - 11
Appropriate for both school and home learning
Can be included as part of science in grades 1,2,3,4 or 5
Does NOT include advertisements
NO in app purchases
It is about the story of Stefanie who wants to have a career in medicine when she grows up. Stefanie starts learning how the human body works and how to be healthy. Users learn by following the story of Stefanie. This app does not have the feel of a pure science book. It uses a technique of teaching science which incorporates storytelling. The fictional aspect of the app which involves the story of Stefanie appeals to children's feelings making the title more attractive and entertaining. The app addresses both the emotions and intellect of a child.
The title teaches anatomy and how to keep healthy in a very pleasant way and without presenting unattractive images of the internals of the human body. On each screen children can hear sounds, discover videos, animations, and attractive images. This compels them to go through all the screens in order to discover and at the same time learn in an enjoyable way.
To make learning interesting, fun and effective the app uses:
• Videos of Stefanie role playing and demonstrating ideas
• Animations which visualize concepts making them easier to understand
• Attractive graphics
• Voice over
This title is:
• A serious educational resource for the home or an educational institution
• Developed by Dr Fanou an e-learning researcher, with the suggestions of children of the targeted age group
• Designed by children for other children (child-to-child design)
• Tested by children of the targeted age group
• Offers quality educational content of some length typical of a book
• Uses effective and research proven e-learning pedagogy
• The material is presented in a non-confusing fashion appropriate for children
• Contains video, animation and interactivity at the proper places and the correct quantity to engage rather than distract a child
• Uses vector graphics which do not lose their quality on any size screen
Dr. S. Fanou holds a BA degree in Interactive Arts and Media from Columbia College in Chicago, USA. A masters degree in Informatics from the University of Edinburgh, UK, and a PhD from the University of the West of England, UK. He has conducted research in e-learning and software accessibility. Dr. Fanou has more than ten years experience in the fields of e-learning, software engineering and computing.
Thank you for your support, it will help us develop similar good quality apps.
There is a free advertisement supported version as well. Please search for 'Goovoocleo' in the Play Store; the search results should display both the free and paid versions of the app. Alternatively, the free version which contains advertisements can be found here:
goovoocleo of learning
OpenSSL security update
Goovoocleo.com part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update July 6, 2015. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0.3. Actual size 19.0 MB.
Cool!!! Easy to use. All ages. Learn human anatomy easily with lots of fun, videos and sound. Waiting for the next project.
Excellent app Definitely worth the money. This is a quality app, long, beautiful images good content, fun to use. Worth 3 times its money.
excellent title This is an excellent title with good serious educational material and my children enjoy using it. It makes learning fun.
Very good app This is a very good app. Very long, the demo alone is longer than similar paid apps. Longer than a childs book but with many videos, sounds, humor. it makes learning enjoyable for my kids.