Download Full Info Zooper Widget Theme apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 225.0 KB
"Full Info" for Zooper Widget Pro
- Battery status, percentage, voltage, temperature and estimated time left
- Next alarm (date and time)
- Next event (name, hour, day, month and calendar)
- Actually processor frequency and used RAM space
- Name of network that are you connected, type (EDGE, GRPS, etc) and signal power ratio (in dBm) and consumed MB on current month
- Name of the WiFi (or Network) that are you connected, the range, the IP and the connection speed.
- Download and install Full Info
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro (or Free)
- Press and hold on your home screen and select Zooper widget (to add widget on your home screen)
- Choose widget size (recommended 5x2)
- Tap on those and when zooper widget popup, press and select Full Info
- It may not fit your phone and you probably need to adjust skin size to fit.
- If you are not sure how to do it please DO NOT download.
Feel free to ask if any problem. I'll reply asap!
Please leave good comment. =D
**PLEASE, THIS IS A BETA VERSION. IF YOU FIND ANY ISSUE, SEND ME AN EMAIL**
--> It's my first Zooper APK theme so, don't be evil ;)
v 1.1 (Major update!)
*Added new widget with big changes:
NETWORK -> Now if you are on Wifi, it displays all the info related with this network (IP, RSSI, dBm, etc), but when you turns to Mobile data (HSPA, 3G, etc) it automatically changes and displays the RSSI, the IP and the data consumed on the current month. Not the name of the SSDI.
SYSTEM INFO -> Added total RAM available and battery voltage.
CALENDAR -> Also added Calendar name and complete date for next event (month).
AitorGC part of our Personalization and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update May 28, 2014. Google play rating is 75.5556. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 225.0 KB.
Looks awesome, I am too lazy to translate it. This works great on my LGG3, I have a third party alarm clock that isn't synching to the next alarm, but all the info on my provider and wifi and stuff is showing. Widget text is two single blocks of text, though, and it's in what I think is Spanish and it looks like a serious PITA to translate into your language of choice, so beware. If you are able to speak the language it's in, this widget brings a cool, post smartphone Matrix look to your phone.
can you change lang. to eng plz.