Download FTDIusbSerialCommunication apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
As android 3.1 and above supports USB host mode you can communicate with the external hardware devices from the android smartphone or tablet through usb.
supported hardware devices:
- all wireless sensor nodes can be used with FTDI interface.
- FTDI chiptypes
- CDC-ACM protocol (Arduino, mbed, PSoC etc.)
This app helps:
- to communicate with the connected usb device in both directions, reading and writing data from and to the device through usb.
- supports various baudrates, parity checking, flow control, linefeed settings
- displays received data from the connected usb device in 3 formats - decimal, hex, character
- to enumerate the connected usb devices and display information about the connected device like
- device class
- device path
- device VID & PID
- procuct name
- some additional information like usb version, speed, protocol, max power, and serial number
Anvesh Valeti part of our Communication and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 3, 2013. Google play rating is 93.3333. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.